- The EUROP ASSISTANCE INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE.
- The EMMA VILLAS STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday.
- EMMA VILLAS IS AN ITALIAN INCOMING TOUR OPERATOR: BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location.
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY.
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards presented on
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES.
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Villa Ombrosa is surrounded by a beautiful park, with a great view on the fascinating town of Orvieto, known for its characteristic historical centre, which is built on a cliff of volcanic tuff and located in a dominant position overlooking the valley of the Tiber river. Villa Ombrosa was once the owner family home and now it transmits guests the warm feeling of Italian families and represents the ideal retreat, not only for those who want to enjoy a holiday far away from the stressfull city life and more close to nature, discovering local traditions and the distinctive sceneries, but also for jazz lovers, who can enjoy the well known Umbria Jazz festival which takes place every December in Orvieto.
Check-in Saturday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Check-out Within 10:00 AM
Security deposit 400.00 €
Security deposit payment Pay cash on arrival
Ground floor: porch with sofa, as well as a table and some chairs, leads you into the main entrance and then to the living room, which is divided into a dining area with an antique fireplace and a dining table for 8 people, and a sitting area with sofas, armchairs and an ornamental piano. Adjacent to the living room there is a well accessorised kitchen with a table for eight people, from which one has access to a second porch with a wood-oven and a barbecue. On the same floor, there is a panoramic terrace overlooking the Orvieto Dome and the magnificent surrounding nature, bathroom with shower and a storage room complete this floor. First floor: it can be reached by an internal staircase from the living room and consists of two double bedrooms and two twin bedrooms, with join-able beds, one of these rooms has a balcony with a view. There are two bathrooms with shower. In the basement: one bathroom with shower.
Villa Ombrosa is surrounded by a park of approximately one hectare (2,471 acres) with chestnut trees and age-old plants, and a vast collection of ornamental plants where one can find path ways for beautiful walks. Between the house and the pool there is a fully equipped gazebo ideal for outside dinners.
Open from the last Saturday of April to the first Saturday of October. The swimming pool measures 12 x 6 m and is deep from 1,30 to 1,65 m. The surrounding area is well maintained and furnished with comfortable deck-chairs, sun beds and a gazebo offering shelter from the sun. Near the pool there is also a covered veranda with gas barbecue, fridge, sofas and tables.
The price includes:
EuropAssistance Insurance to cover expenses in case of booking cancellation
fully cleaned property equipped with linens
utilities (water - gas for kitchen use)
The price does not include:
Reservation fees (6,9% of the rental price), which include: Booking management fee, Emma Villas Commissions and Customer Service 8.30 a.m.-9.00 p.m., 7 days a week
electricity (€ 70,00/week in May - June and September - € 120,00/week in July and August)
heating (on consumption up to date market prices)
Security deposit (to be paid on site and refundable at the departure)
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).