Waterfront home with 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, 2 boat stalls, and 4+ acres
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - We do not allow pets We do not allow pets
No smoking - No smoking inside the house is allowedNo smoking inside the house is allowed
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
Great family spot
We had a wonderful time at this awesome camp with family. There were minor things that we saw from assumingly the previous guests but it did not hinder our experience. We spent our days outside with the kids fishing, swimming and even enjoying the awesome canoe. Our evenings were filled with fun and laughter on the outside porch with music and enjoying eachothers company. Definitely one of our favorite camps we have stayed at in toledo bend so far!
Great place to relax and fish!
We had a great time! Beautiful property!
We loved our stay at your lake house and will definitely be back.
We enjoyed our stay so much at your lake house. The property was clean and very private. We had a great time swimming and fishing. We will definitely be back!
Great place for family and friends.
Very nice place to stay. Very private beautiful views from everywhere on the property and from inside the house with lots of windows. Fishing was great off the warf. The house was really nice and clean. We will be going back real soon.
Great place, beautiful property and view of the lake
We will definitely rent again
If you are arriving via car and have a GPS / Navigation system in the car, please use 363 Paul Rene Dr, Many, La 71449 as the address of your destination.
If you do not have a GPS device, you can find us by following the given directions:
From: Cypress Bend Dr. Many, LA 71449
• Head southwest on Cypress Bend Dr - 2.6 mi (you will pass Cypress Bend Resort and Golf Course on your right) Continue down until you see Tennessee Bay Rd on you left.
• Turn left onto Tennessee Bay Rd- Continue 0.4 miles on Tennessee Bay Rd until you see Paul Rene Dr. on your left.
• Turn left onto Paul Rene Dr- (continue all the way to the end of the road (DO NOT TURN ON MADDEN ROAD), road will dead end into our property. Follow driveway all the way down to the lake and the lake house is on the right.
Arrive at 363 Paul Rene Dr, Many, LA 71449.
Look For the Big Welcome sign
About Ross Blankenship
The Cypress Bend Lake House is owned by three close knit families that grew up doing all the things this home offers. Camping, hunting, hiking, fishing, and sitting around camp fires. The Blankenship's, Doucett's, and Fontenot's bought this piece of property with all of that in mind for not only themselves but their children. Between the 3 families their are a total of 7 little ones running around enjoying the Lake House and all it has to offer. Bring your family and come enjoy what have built for ours.
Ross Blankenship purchased this House in 2017
Why Ross Blankenship chose Many
No better place on earth
What makes this House unique
Fun, relaxation, outdoors, adventure, sportsmanship, and just a great place to gather in a private secluded piece of paradise.