Beautiful oceanfront, completely private one bedroom suite
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- We live a quiet life so no partiers please. Quiet time after 11 pm
- The dock is now available for water access and boat moorage on request.
About Sharon Johnson
My husband Joe and I welcome guests to our beautiful oceanfront home. We feel blessed to live in East Sooke with it's natural beauty and wildlife and love to share it. Our kids are all grown up now so we converted their rooms into a separate completely private suite, it is brand new! My spare time is spent gardening, with flower gardens and a large vegetable garden which suits my other love of cooking as organically as possible. I also work as a bookkeeper right down the road in a great non-profit organization Royal Canadian Marine Search & Rescue.
Sharon Johnson purchased this House in 1985
Why Sharon Johnson chose East Sooke
When we were looking to purchase property we wanted waterfront, who doesn't! When we landed in East Sooke it was a fabulous May weekend and we fell in love with the natural beauty and serenity of the area. We can't imagine living anywhere else. If you love the outdoors this is the spot for you.