Rental ID: NB11440B (sleeps 4)
Create wonderful seaside memories in our tastefully-arranged rear upstairs unit....perfect for families of 4 any time of the year....and oh, so close to the relaxing 40th St. beach. Exclusive use of the front patio dining and barbecue area included! Here's what you'll find:
- Sofa and side chair seating; cable TV; window AC; Dutch entry door
- Full stocked w/ dishes, utensils, cookware, bakeware
- Stainless major appliances; small appliances
- Four barstools at the kitchen counter
- Guests must provide their own food, drinks, spices, condiments
- Queen bed; ceiling fan; glass slider out to small private deck w/ seating for 2
- Twin bunk bed set
- Spacious walk-in shower with custom tile work.
- This unit's guests have use of the ground floor patio area at the front of the adjacent main house. Navigate to the inland side outdoor stairway and walkway to access the front patio w/ outdoor dining table; seating for 6; propane gas bbq grill
- Outdoor shower room, accessed along the inland side walkway, is ideal to remove all the after-beach sand before entering the home.
- NOTE: the rooftop deck associated with the main house is off-limits to Unit B guests, unless both units have been booked simutaneously by the same party.
ALSO INCLUDED: Wifi; 4 beach chairs; hair dryer; iron/ironing board; heating; wood plank flooring; custom tile; ceiling fans; window AC in living room
DUE TO THE TYPICALLY MODERATE COASTAL CLIMATE, THIS HOUSE - LIKE MOST IN THE AREA - DOES NOT HAVE CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING.
Want to invite the rest of your family to join you? Add the front main house, when available, to accommodate a total of 14 maximum guests on the entire property.
LAUNDRY: There are no laundry facilities for this unit
PARKING: One designated garage parking spot, plus a tandem carport space behind. Rear alley access. Free street parking can be utilized throughout the neighborhood, when available.
Check-in time: 3 p.m. on the arrival date
Check-out time: 10 a.m. on the departure date