Direct Ocean View from the kitchen/living room and master bedroom on the top floor (no one above you). Beautifully decorated furnished condo with brand new appliances and SMART large screen TV's in every room (including WiFi and internet access to Netflix). New furniture inside and on the balcony. Located in the center of downtown Cocoa Beach with shops, restaurants and events in walking distance. Dine out on your own private spacious balcony and sit back, relax and enjoy the view. This secure building has a large swimming pool and elevator.
- Condo1296 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay7 nights
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Nov 18, 2018
Why Tim chose Cocoa Beach
The beach access is right at the building and their are Lifeguards stationed all day. Most places do not have Lifeguards at the beach in front of the building. Nice touch. Local restaurants and shopping is just a walk away. But if you choose to ride, use our Beach Cruiser bikes for a nice ride around town. Their are bike lanes all around town for your use.
What makes this Condo unique
You can drive into an underground private parking lot and take your groceries right up to your room via the private elevator. We even have shopping carts for you to use. No need to get wet in the rain or fumble around with your bags here at the Boardwalk.
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
We thoroughly enjoyed our first ever visit to Cocoa Beach
This is a very nice unit. Spacious, attractively furnished. Clean and comfortable. Beautiful views from master bedroom and living area. Good location, overlooking the beach. Walking distance to several dining & nightlife options. We liked the unit and the area and look forward to return visits.
Clean, great view, but has issues.
Clean - except for all the ants we discovered in the kitchen the first night. Went to Dollar General and bought spray and traps - that seemed to work. Other than that, the place was very clean.
View - the owner is correct, it's very good, hard to imagine any better on the beach
Location - Very good proximity to everything. A nice restaurant next door, a bit loud at times, but it's the beach.
Well stocked - most of what you'd need/want is there. The golf clubs were a nice touch - haven't seen that before.
The master bed was a bit noisy, but, it was comfortable.
Overall the unit was good, BUT....
THE NOT SO GOOD:
FURNITURE: The living room sofa is a back breaker. Either it's old or bad quality, or just worn out. We had to put the chaise lounge pad over the cushions to even use it. The love seat was a little better since it wasn't a pull out. The dining room seats needed a cleaning so bad we didn't even sit on them.
ELECTRONICS: The tv's were very nice, yet the time figuring out the remotes was crazy- some type of instructions would have been nice. Netflix on the master bdrm, but not the living room?
Master bdrm: Prepare to be awakened at the crack of dawn. The vertical blinds installed provide zero darkening of the room. TIP: Bring some eye masks.
Master shower: didn't even use it, the water flow was so weak it'd take an hour to shower.
On arrival we saw a leak in the master bdrm ceiling, which had soaked a lamp and nightstand below it. After we cleaned that mess and put a bowl under the leak, it didn't cause much trouble since no more rain came. You could see where the ceiling had been patched previously.
NOISE: We were awakened each morning by foot steps, hammering, and sawing going on each morning by the roofers. They were there the whole week. We saw the schedule of roofing posted in the garage, so all owners should have known about this. It would have been nice to have been told prior, but maybe the owner didn't know.
OVERALL IMPRESSION: You can tell the owner is slowly doing upgrades, which are very nice. There are thoughtful touches throughout.
Ants happen, so do ceiling leaks, we own properties, that shouldn't deter anyone from renting this nice unit. The problems above can be addressed - I hope the owner will consider doing so.
None of this may bother anyone but us. So, if you want a clean & well stocked place with a great view, we can vouch for this unit.
GREAT Beach Condo!
If you are going to Cocoa Beach, you'd be hard pressed to find a better venue. First of all, Tim is FANTASTIC. Secondly, if you are staying more than a couple of days, this condo is better than any hotel situation... you will feel more "at home" and the amenities are all there.
- It is ON the beach! Views are wonderful. Access is immediate.
- Home away from home atmosphere... Condo is clean, nicely laid out. Furniture and color schemes had me thinking it would be what I'd pick out for a vacation home.
- Beds are comfortable: King size bed in the MBR (where you will have an ocean view and balcony... Beat that!). Second room has a full size bed and a twin, with a roll-away available.
- Garage, pool, private beach access, outdoor shower area for washing the sand off you and your stuff when you come back from the beach are additional bonuses.
- Elevator: Unit is on the fifth floor so not trudging up and down the steps all week was great. There's even a couple of shopping carts down in the garage to help you with bringing up groceries!
- Kitchen: Appliances are new. Pots, pans, dishes are all there if you decide to cook. We ate out plenty, but saved a lot more eating in (breakfasts, lunch on beach days, a couple of dinners) than we would have had we stayed in a hotel.
- Flat screens in the common area and both bedrooms, plus a DVD player (and even several videos) in the "kids" room.
- Board games (handy if it rains or you stay in one night!).
- Near all the sights and only 45 mins to Orlando.
- Did I mention it's clean?
Cons (They are trivial)
- Elevator is a bit stuffy. No A/C or fan, but you're only in it a few seconds.
- Water pressure in MBR shower is very low (but I let Tim know about this because it was unusually low and he told me that it's being repaired).
- Unlike a hotel, there will be a few things you'll have to figure out. Soap for the washer/dryer and dishwasher, paper towels, toilet paper, etc. (we left our extras of this kind of stuff for the next guest, but don't count on this kind of stuff being there). But there are several grocery stores and a Dollar General nearby.
- Music from bar a couple of places down can be loud, but never late at night. You can sit on the balcony and have a beer or wine and enjoy it!
I strongly recommend this place. Tim will do everything possible to make you happy. Our whole family wanted to stay... and with two teenagers that's a powerful endorsement!
We truly enjoyed our stay at Tim's place. He was a gracious and attentive host. His condo is well appointed, well maintained, clean, and very secure.
The location is absolutely perfect. There is a private entrance to the beach for the building. There is a lifeguard shack right out front. There were two bars/restaurants steps away that provided beverage service right to our chairs. We spent lots of time on the beach and even go to watch some sea turtle hatchlings find their way to the ocean!
The property is very safe and secure with underground parking for one vehicle plus ample parking in a private lot in front of the building.
We enjoyed listening to the live bands in the evenings from the balcony, but inside the condo was very quiet and we were never disturbed by the noise from the revelers.
The beds were comfortable and there were plenty of extra sheets, blankets, and towels. The kitchen was very well appointed with new cookware.
This was our first visit to the Space Coast. We will surely be back and will look to stay with Tim again!
Everything was super nice and easy fun trip!
Great vacation spot!
Enjoyed our stay here. The condo was nice and had everything we needed. Perfect for a relaxing beach week! Loved the balcony with the view of the ocean every morning with my coffee! Great location for a family with older teens, they enjoyed the freedom of checking out the downtown area on their own and riding the bikes everywhere. The underground parking spot was a great addition as well! Definitely not a “Panama City Spring Break” area. Sure, the beach bar had loud music when on the balcony, but not disturbing at all. Could not hear it when we were inside. Look forward to another stay here! Great spot!!