Direct Ocean View from the kitchen/living room and master bedroom on the top floor (no one above you). Beautifully decorated furnished condo with brand new appliances and SMART large screen TV's in every room (including WiFi and internet access to Netflix). New furniture inside and on the balcony. Located in the center of downtown Cocoa Beach with shops, restaurants and events in walking distance. Dine out on your own private spacious balcony and sit back, relax and enjoy the view. This secure building has a large swimming pool and elevator.
- Condo1296 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay7 nights
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Sep 20, 2018
Why Tim chose Cocoa Beach
The beach access is right at the building and their are Lifeguards stationed all day. Most places do not have Lifeguards at the beach in front of the building. Nice touch. Local restaurants and shopping is just a walk away. But if you choose to ride, use our Beach Cruiser bikes for a nice ride around town. Their are bike lanes all around town for your use.
What makes this Condo unique
You can drive into an underground private parking lot and take your groceries right up to your room via the private elevator. We even have shopping carts for you to use. No need to get wet in the rain or fumble around with your bags here at the Boardwalk.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
GREAT Beach Condo!
If you are going to Cocoa Beach, you'd be hard pressed to find a better venue. First of all, Tim is FANTASTIC. Secondly, if you are staying more than a couple of days, this condo is better than any hotel situation... you will feel more "at home" and the amenities are all there.
- It is ON the beach! Views are wonderful. Access is immediate.
- Home away from home atmosphere... Condo is clean, nicely laid out. Furniture and color schemes had me thinking it would be what I'd pick out for a vacation home.
- Beds are comfortable: King size bed in the MBR (where you will have an ocean view and balcony... Beat that!). Second room has a full size bed and a twin, with a roll-away available.
- Garage, pool, private beach access, outdoor shower area for washing the sand off you and your stuff when you come back from the beach are additional bonuses.
- Elevator: Unit is on the fifth floor so not trudging up and down the steps all week was great. There's even a couple of shopping carts down in the garage to help you with bringing up groceries!
- Kitchen: Appliances are new. Pots, pans, dishes are all there if you decide to cook. We ate out plenty, but saved a lot more eating in (breakfasts, lunch on beach days, a couple of dinners) than we would have had we stayed in a hotel.
- Flat screens in the common area and both bedrooms, plus a DVD player (and even several videos) in the "kids" room.
- Board games (handy if it rains or you stay in one night!).
- Near all the sights and only 45 mins to Orlando.
- Did I mention it's clean?
Cons (They are trivial)
- Elevator is a bit stuffy. No A/C or fan, but you're only in it a few seconds.
- Water pressure in MBR shower is very low (but I let Tim know about this because it was unusually low and he told me that it's being repaired).
- Unlike a hotel, there will be a few things you'll have to figure out. Soap for the washer/dryer and dishwasher, paper towels, toilet paper, etc. (we left our extras of this kind of stuff for the next guest, but don't count on this kind of stuff being there). But there are several grocery stores and a Dollar General nearby.
- Music from bar a couple of places down can be loud, but never late at night. You can sit on the balcony and have a beer or wine and enjoy it!
I strongly recommend this place. Tim will do everything possible to make you happy. Our whole family wanted to stay... and with two teenagers that's a powerful endorsement!
We truly enjoyed our stay at Tim's place. He was a gracious and attentive host. His condo is well appointed, well maintained, clean, and very secure.
The location is absolutely perfect. There is a private entrance to the beach for the building. There is a lifeguard shack right out front. There were two bars/restaurants steps away that provided beverage service right to our chairs. We spent lots of time on the beach and even go to watch some sea turtle hatchlings find their way to the ocean!
The property is very safe and secure with underground parking for one vehicle plus ample parking in a private lot in front of the building.
We enjoyed listening to the live bands in the evenings from the balcony, but inside the condo was very quiet and we were never disturbed by the noise from the revelers.
The beds were comfortable and there were plenty of extra sheets, blankets, and towels. The kitchen was very well appointed with new cookware.
This was our first visit to the Space Coast. We will surely be back and will look to stay with Tim again!
Everything was super nice and easy fun trip!
Great vacation spot!
Enjoyed our stay here. The condo was nice and had everything we needed. Perfect for a relaxing beach week! Loved the balcony with the view of the ocean every morning with my coffee! Great location for a family with older teens, they enjoyed the freedom of checking out the downtown area on their own and riding the bikes everywhere. The underground parking spot was a great addition as well! Definitely not a “Panama City Spring Break” area. Sure, the beach bar had loud music when on the balcony, but not disturbing at all. Could not hear it when we were inside. Look forward to another stay here! Great spot!!
Kids did surf camp and this is the perfect location. Close to all the action. Great view. Great places to eat. Very nice and comfortable unit. Tim was great and very responsive!
Great Location with magnificent view of the ocean
Tim was a pleasure to rent from, I had questions twice and I received e-mails within the hour with my questions being answered. The location was perfect! You could walk to Coconuts or downtown, it was at your door. The parking was under the building making it very convenient. As a mom of two boys I was very pleased to find the washer and dryer right in the unit so I was able to wash their beach towels and clothes daily. First time ever returning home with no dirty clothes! Being on the 5th floor you had a beautiful view straight out to the ocean. In the evening on the balcony you could hear the live music from next door and it was really nice, not too loud, and in fact you can't hear it at all if the doors are closed. I personally found it very enjoyable to listen to while reading and having a glass of wine! It was spring break when we were there and you wouldn't of known it. The beach was a bit busy but nothing crazy. I highly recommend the property.