Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Can sleep up to 5
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Please be sensible in your water use. Recycle glass, plastic, and paper by using provided containers.
- Please note that the property becomes much steeper as you travel up the arroyos or dry creeks; walk with great care.
- Exercise caution as you enter and exit driveway.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Property Manager/OwnerAsk a question
About Property Manager/Owner
My partner Ges, and I, Josie, met 20 years ago in Austin, Texas, where I was born and raised. He's originally from England. We both share a love of adventure, and fun with family and friends. We currently split our time between Austin and Santa Fe.
Property Manager/Owner purchased this House in 2015
Why Property Manager/Owner chose Santa Fe County
I discovered this property while visiting Santa Fe for my birthday. Ges and I had been looking for a forever home for when we're both retired. We immediately fell in love with the awesome views outside and the gorgeous vigas, wood ceiling inside.
What makes this House unique
This home has been lovingly and extensively remodeled to include a wheelchair accessible master bedroom and bathroom, new plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical, lighting, flooring, cabinets, countertops, and appliances. We've worked hard to create a comfortable and relaxing home. The furnishings were chosen to showcase this home's best features: its vigas-ceiling great room, wide open spaces, and expansive views of Santa Fe and the surrounding mountains.