Premier Location * Iconic Resort * Breathtaking Ocean Views * Lazy River!
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Smoking allowed outdoors only with doors closed.Smoking allowed outdoors only with doors closed.
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Thank you for a wonderful review! Have a great summer!
We liked the condo. It had everything we needed. There seems to be a leak at the tub faucet somewhere. Black mold is around the caulking of the tub. I called and left a message but no one returned my call.
Thank you for a wonderful review! Have a great summer and we'll take a look and make sure everything is all set for your next stay with us!
The Price is Right
Here is the pro on this condo----it is priced very low for Myrtle Beach.
Now for the cons:
1. The ceiling is coming down in the living room. Two small pieces fell on the coffee table while we were watching TV. The ceiling in the kitchen is stained and also needs to be replaced.
2. The directions about garbage removal need to be clarified. There are no dumpsters or trash chutes available to guests. Only the employees have a key to access them. Housekeeping told us to leave our trash out in the hallway.
3. The instructions about the sheets needs to be clarified. The sign on the refrigerator says one thing and the papers in notebook say something else.
4. The Teflon saucepan and cookie sheet need to be replaced.
5. There are only 3 large drinking glasses and two dinner forks.
6. Clearer directions need to be provided about the parking garage we are to use.
7. The condo was terribly humid. Everything felt wet and the unit smelled musty. The kitchen and bathroom floors were very slippery due to the dampness. Perhaps a dehumidifier would help.
8. The water saver shower head should be replaced with one that provides more spray but still saves water.
9. Instructions about how to operate the TVs would be helpful. We never did get the bedroom TV to work.
A note of suggestions to Natalie: We enjoyed your condo but as a previous VRBO owner ourselves we took pride in keeping our unit well stocked, super clean, and maintained so that our guesst never complained about our condo at all. Taking pride in our condo was our objective. Put some improvements in your condo and you could raise your price some.
Hi and thank you for a wonderful review! We have spoken to the HOA and are taking care of the ceiling and items you requested so will be all set for your next stay with us! Have a great summer!
Best time ever
We loved it everything was on point it was great choice to use your establishment we will definitely be seeing you again thank you
We appreciate such a glowing review and want to thank you for choosing to see us and yes we would gladly host you again any time. Great guests!
Last minute trip
Perfection - mostly. We were so blessed to find this VRBO! View of the ocean from the balcony accessed from both the living room and bedroom was wonderful. We walked the beach to Sea Captains for lunch (classy but not fancy) and to Bummz for a drink. The condo itself was just as promised - the only drawback was the water saver shower head. The bed was sooo comfortable. The property and beach access was great - just be prepared that parking is 2 streets across (but we didn’t leave much). Check in/out was practically nonexistent- so easy. Next time we go to Myrtle Beach, I hope to stay here! Thank you.
We appreciate such a wonderful review of our home! Shelley, you all were fantastic guests and we want to thank you for choosing our special place for your beach vacation. Have a great summer!
Fantastic location with activities for friends, families, and couples all nearby. Para sailing and water sports, fishing trips, golf courses, live music & nightlife, festivals, & more!
- english, spanish
We have been coming to Myrtle Beach for years and love the area and all there is to do. Now we want to share our home with other travelers who share our love of the beach!
Natalie purchased this Resort in 2016
Why Natalie chose Myrtle Beach
Ocean view, excellent location close to it all but with nice peace and quiet. Fantastic new restaurants and shopping centers nearby, plus tons to do for families, couples and friends! Golf, nightlife, para sailing, live music, arcades and ice cream shops for the kids, and excellent dining options.
What makes this Resort unique
Ideal location in the top rated Carolinian Resort with creature comforts for a fun and relaxing vacation! This area has it all and just keeps getting better and better!