LODGE HAS *8 BEDROOMS, AND (3) FULL AND (3) HALF BATHS, THERE ARE (7) SHOWERS
(8) BEDROOMS WITH DORMITORY STYLE BUNK BEDS WITH TWIN MATTRESSES. All on second floor.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 95 (sleeps up to 95 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- In summer need to book lifeguard services as they are required at pool at $15 per hour. Also, lifeguards are required at the lakefront for boating.
- It is important when having more than the 53 occupants allowed in the lodge that renters utilize other cabins on the property so as not to overload
- Camp capacity increases to 110 guests in spring, summer and fall times of the year when (5) cabins may be utilized
About Tim Schad
The Olivet Blue Mountain Camp was purchased in 1992 to service the Olivet Boys and Girls Clubs of Reading. The property services nearly 600 intercity youth during a summer day camp. These children get to participate in outdoor activities, archery, swimming, boating, fishing, arts and crafts and sports, Monday - Friday for eight weeks.
Tim Schad purchased this Lodge in 1992
Why Tim Schad chose Hamburg
RATES FOR THIS PROPERTY ARE $800 PER NIGHT FOR UP TO 53 GUESTS. ADDITIONAL GUESTS WILL BE BILLED $5 PER PERSON PER NIGHT. EXAMPLE, 70 GUESTS WILL BE BILLED THE BASE RENTAL OF $800 AND 17 GUESTS AT $5 PER NIGHT OR TWO NIGHTS = $150
What makes this Lodge unique
Many outdoor activities from Boating, fishing, swimming, camp fires, Sand volleyball, pavilion, baseball field, hiking the Appalachian trail LAKE FRONT AND SWIMMING POOL REQUIRE LIFEGUARD SERVICE. PLEASE SCHEDULE TWO WEEKS IN ADVANCE TO HIRE.