Entire 1 bed/1 bath home w/private drive in Nashville Hassle free, keyless entry
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No parking in the alley. The bungalow has a private driveway and parking is also available on the street.
- Minimize soiling the towels/linens. (Makeup wipes available and bargain washcloths for makeup removal.) You will be charged if I cannot remove stains.
- Be sure to sign off of your accounts should you choose to use any Smart TV or Apple TV apps.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Hosted by MaryAsk a question
We moved to Nashville, from the "middle of the mitten" in 2011. One of us is retired and one still works (outside the home). We are empty nesters, DIYers, travelers, and caregivers. We have the opportunity, space and experience to host others to the area. We put a lot of TLC into our Bungalow and want to share it with travelers coming to visit our fun city of Nashville! We have hosted many family members and friends that couldn't wait to visit when we moved here. Who doesn't love Nashville?
Mary purchased this house in 2011