*Located in the beautiful & historic neighborhood of Uptown right off the St. Charles Ave streetcar line
*You’ll love this convenient location where you can hop on the Street Car to go Downtown, Universities, Audubon Park, Convention Area & the French Quarter
*Convenient off-street parking
*Walk to numerous restaurants, bars/coffee shops
*Quick cab/Uber ride to most areas of the city
*Traveling solo, as a couple, here on business or traveling as a family, we know you’ll enjoy your stay here
* Surrounded by the beautiful oak trees that have made uptown famous, you’ll love the neighborhood, the people, and the ambiance.
* Be sure to visit the interesting shops and wonderful restaurants in the Riverbend at St. Charles and along Maple and Oak Streets
* Roberts (a grocery store) and Walgreens drugstore are located on the corner of S. Carrollton Ave and S. Claiborne Ave (a quick drive or street car ride away). * If you choose to drive to the Cottage there is convenient off street parking available.
* Don’t want to drive around the city? Leave your car parked and jump on the St. Charles Ave. streetcar line to get to downtown, Audubon Park, the French Quarter, the Convention area and Bourbon Street. Uber and Cab services can also provide quick access to much of the city within minutes.
* Several restaurants and bars are within walking distance (Boucherie, Bourree, Lebanon Café, Thai Mint, Panchita's, Pho Bistro, Oak Wine Bar, Ale, Jacques Imo's, Chiba, Ninja). Oak St. is 5 short blocks away with bars and great local restaurants. The world famous original Camellia Grill is a short drive away on S. Carrollton.
* The airport is approximately 20 minutes away (with no traffic) and the Cruise ship terminal is even closer(12 minutes)!