Eureka! - Stunning Views in Paradise(9 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms +3 Baths (Sleeps 6+)
Enjoy the ultimate comfort and relaxation from this beautifully designed wood, stone and natural tile home. Stunning 120 degree ocean views from large deck from early morning to sunset. Newly remodeled lower level Master Bedroom, private bath, large living room and efficiency kitchen is ideal for families with teenage/college age children or for extended families, two families or three couples.
- Ideal for large families/extended families/2 families or up to 3 couples
- The central living area is flanked by a master bedroom at either end.
- Each bedroom opens to the deck, louvered windows throughout welcome a constant refreshing Caribbean breeze.
- The fully equipped kitchen looks out on the flower-banked courtyard.
- When its glass doors are retracted the living room is completely open to both courtyard and deck.
- Fantastic location just minutes to Cruz Bay, Westin Resort, beaches, shopping and market.
- Cable TV, Wi-fi, Apple TV, Chromecast. 2 large screen TVs
- AMAZING west facing views.
Separate entry lower level 1 bedroom unit with separate efficiency kitchen, large living room with big screen TV, large deck and full bathroom.
Keywords: House, Villa, Home, Rental, Casita, St John, Gift Hill
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 6-9
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout. 2 master bedrooms with baths and sleeper /sofa. Separate entry lower level with Master Bedroom and bath, efficiency kitchen, large living room and deck. THE LOWER LEVEL IS NEVER RENTED TO OTHER PARTIES WHEN THE MAIN HOUSE IS OCCUPIED, so our guests can enjoy complete privacy. Eureka is high on Gift Hill. Cool Breezes and Ceiling Fans keep Eureka very comfortable ...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Off Season 2017-18
Jul 16 - Dec 16, 2017
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $35 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Rate is for double occupancy. Add $35 per night ($25/night off season). per additional person (6 and older) 12.5% USVI Tax.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Why the Owner Chose Cruz Bay, St. John, USVI:
We fell in love with St John from our very first visit. After many years of exploring and enjoying the island we chose to build a vacation on Gift Hill so that we could enjoy the beautiful views, tranquility and natural beauty of St John and the Caribbean. Eureka is the perfect island getaway and a favorite vacation spot for us and our extended family. We are glad we can share Eureka and St John with the many wonderful vacationers who have stayed in our home.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Morning breakfast on the deck with bananaquits. Evening sunsets with cocktails. 82 and partly cloudy! Iguana sightings!
- Primary: +1340 2449465 On Island Mobile or Toll Free +1 888-334-5222
- Secondary: +1340 7766462 On Island Office
- Tertiary: +1 8883345222 Toll Free
View from the driveway
Central Living Area opens to entry patio and deck
Bedroom opens to deck
Hallway to Bedroom 2
Great room, kitchen and bathroom #2
Eureka - View from the deck
Sunset from the deck
View from the upstairs deck
Cruz Bay just minutes away
Bananaquits on the deck
View from the deck
Master Bedroom, en suite bathroom and closet, opens to deck
Dining outdoors on the deck
Another beautiful sunset
Short drive to Caneel Bay and St John's incredible North Shore Beaches
Secluded Courtyard Entry
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Monday, January 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.