2 bedrooms (sleeps 6 to 8), with 2 bathrooms, steps from private boat ramp
bedrooms are identical size and have river views
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No hunting or discharge of firearms on property
- No hiking on adjacent properties except at river level (guests arrive by vehicle and stay in general area of the cabin/ramp)
- Up to 8 guests may be accommodated with special permission (must be registered during booking) but additional daily fee will apply
Susan or Steve Slade
About Susan or Steve Slade
We are lifelong Kentuckians with a love of fly-fishing and the beauty and seclusion of this area of the Cumberland River.
Susan or Steve Slade purchased this cabin in 2017
Why Susan or Steve Slade chose Jamestown
We purchased acreage around the personal cabin we built here several years ago and are developing it into a habitat for wildlife because we love the area so much and want to preserve it for the future. We built this guest cabin (in 2017) which we situated privately to offer others this special experience. We treasure this place and designed the guest cabin with that in mind, incorporating custom quality and charming design and amenities.
What makes this cabin unique
This cabin offers unsurpassed immediate access to the river for boat/canoe/kayak or wade fishing (when COE controlled release permits), while also being located very close to Lake Cumberland for those staying in the area primarily to spend time on the Lake. It's a short drive from the Wolf Creek Dam, Hatchery Creek, and the Lake Cumberland State Park. It offers a special, private and relaxed place to return to in the evening, or to spend the day.