'Seaside' is an Oceanfront Cottage W/ Private Sandy Beach - 4 - 12 Guests
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
PRIVATE SANDY BEACH, just steps from your natural shingled beach cottage, nestled in the dunes!!! You have direct access to your beach, by a sandy path over the dunes! All wood floors throughout, with slate in the kitchen and bathrooms. The main cottage has four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living and dining area. It has it's own private deck on the ocean, with deck furniture for those lazy afternoons (table, chairs, umbrella and lounge). The cottage is fully furnished. You need to bring your linens for bed, bath, beach and kitchen and paper goods. The beds have pillows and puffs. It is located on four lots, so this allows for privacy from your neighbors. Enjoy the nice southerly exposure with ocean breezes and lots of sunshine. A patio below has grills and there is an outside hot and cold shower for those wonderful summer showers. The private guest/apt has 2 bedrooms,1 bath and is available on its own, or included with the main cottage. Steps to boat rentals and food stand. View is forever! SEASIDE DREAMS!!!
Beachfront Vacation for 1 - 12 guests! Guest apt is 2 - 6 bedr. And main is 4 bedrooms. A sandy beach, right at you DOORSTEP! What could be better in the Summer! Also many activities, if you want to venture off for a day. A short ride will bring you to: The Block Island Ferry, the little villages of Watch Hill, Wickford, Narragansett, Wakefield, the seaside port of Newport,or.. Foxwoods, the park, a lake, or our many famous seafood restaurants! Water slide and oceanfront activities are also close. You can walk 3 minutes, to rent a boat to explore the inlets, fish from the bridge or walk down the beach to the breachway and watch the boat activity and sunset There is a Sunday flea market just up the street. There are many antique stores in the area. A nice deli is just at the beginning of Charlestown beach road, great for breakfast muffins or to pick up a picnic lunch. A wonderful fresh fruit/veg stand is also there. The Charlestown Super has very fresh meat and fish, so you can grill at the cottage.The cottage, beach and view is a little slice of heaven! RELAXATION at its best!
SEASIDE FUN!: If you are lucky enough to be at the beach...you are LUCKY ENOUGH!!!! Welcome to our little 'SEASIDE' cottage. Take off your shoes and throw away your worries. We have just the thing for you! Sandy beaches, beautiful turquoise ocean, sunsets to linger over, moon walks on the beach, dinner on the deck, watching the moon rise over the ocean, sand castles to build, s'mores to cook, reading, relaxing and enjoying the fun of being at the beach cottage! With the ocean breeze, the smell of the fresh salty air and a warm sandy beach...what more could you ask for. This is a special little slice of heaven. Settle in and enjoy this wonderful location. Close to all, but away from the normal rush and flurry of your busy life. Call for details 508-277-6193. You can find lots to do, or just enjoy being at the beach! Rhode Island's best kept secret. Give me a call if you have any questions.
We are away from the hustle and bustle, but close enough to enjoy all that Rhode Island offers. Nice patio for grilling, restaurants close by and the ocean every where!
SEASIDE RELAXATION!!: YOU CAN NOT GET CLOSER TO THE BEACH AND OCEAN, THAN AT OUR 'SEASIDE' COTTAGE. We offer this to you from April to November.There is never a bad month at the beach. Sit back and take in the view, the seaside aroma, the gentle wind and the never ending sound of the surf. Relaxation at its best! A view to forever and it can all be yours! If you are lucky enough to be at the beach....you are lucky enough! Come to the SEASIDE, and refresh yourself! Soft sandy beach, long stretches for walks and relaxation! Our little slice of heaven....where the sound of the surf, the salty breezes and the summer sun, are just what makes it the perfect SEASIDE SUMMER vacation!
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
We are on the ocean...right on the beach, so it is critical to keep children with you at all times, on the beach and in the cottage. Seaside is raised up on poles, due to the direct ocean front...so children should be watched on stairs and deck and in cottage at all times....moreless
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- The apartment side of the cottage, has two bedrooms. One has a queen bed and the second has bunk beds. All beds are supplied with pillows and puffs. You will need to bring your linens for the beds/bath/beach/kitchen. Wonderful ocean breezes fill the cottage. You will fall asleep to the sound of the surf, which is just STEPS away, over the dunes. The main cottage has four bedrooms...two down (bunks and double) and two queens upstairs and bath .You may rent the entire cottage during the season or either off season. We are only a few minutes from a wonderful deli .ice cream shop, bakery, farm stand, food market, bait shop, liquor store or boat rental. You may also walk to a food stand just down the road. This is a beautiful seaside community, without the crowd! There are more than seven miles of white sandy beaches with clear turquoise waters to enjoy. The unspoiled barrier beach at Ninigret is just a few min. away! Rhode Island's best kept secret! Yours for the asking! SEASIDE!!...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- A wonderful way to end your salty, sandy days at the beach. A nice hot/cold shower outside to rinse away the sandy day. You can stand in the shower and feel the sun and hear the surf crashing in the background. Wonderful! It really makes it a 'summer shower'. Due to damage from hurricane Sandy, we now have town water in a tank that is filled weekly. Bathrooms are equiped with vanity sinks and showers. Main bathrooms have slate floors and the apartment has a pine floor. We are on town water. Brought in by tanks, so COSERVATIVE water use is required Short showers, no water running (brushing teeth, doing dishes etc. THANKS...this is all rather new, but we find it has worked very well so far. If the water runs out, which it never has, so far, you will switch back to the well, and will need to call me to set up an extra water run. Again, this has never happened, but it will be a $100.00 extra charge taken from the security deposit. Conservative use will give you an ample supply....moreless
- Our 'SEASIDE' cottage, is set up and ready for your arrival. The fact that you are right on the beach, allows you to be there most of the time. If you have beach games, bring them with you and set it up on the beach! The deck is nice for the late afternoons, when you want to cool off and relax with a beverage, snack or book. Deck has chairs, table, umbrella and lounge. I have had the cottage for over 40 years and it is a little piece of 'seaside' heaven. The key will be on the table, door unlocked.... we are ready when you are! Ninigret Park is just down the street and offers a new playground, fishing access, nature trails, swimming lagoon, tennis courts, etc. A great change for a day away from the beach...but still outside with nature! Also Block Island is a great day trip, or Galilee, Newport, Watch Hill, Narragansett. The seaside villages are everywhere! For an evening out, Foxwoods is 20 min. away. I think the deck offers a better night out, with the surf and stars...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
- Water View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room:
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Beach Chairs
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Sand Box
- Small Cooler
- Walkway To Water
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $400
- Cleaning $195
$2,695 TO $6,99
0. SLEEPS 4 - 12 PEOPLE...YOUR CHOICE!
Cottage will sleep 2 to 12 people....depending on your need. Prices vary depending upon usage. 4 guests(2bedr. 1 bath) is $2,795, 8 guests ( FOUR bedrooms two baths)is $4795.00 and (6 bedroom. three baths) @ $6,998.00, FULL SEASON: Mid June through mid Sept.
May rate is $3,998.00 per week for the main cottage ..$2198 for guest.....$4,300 first two weeks of June for main...and $2,300 for guest
One third at booking, one third mid way, one third June 1 $400.00 sec. must be a separate check, so it can be destroyed when checkout has been completed.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
RIGHT ON THE BEACH...AND Just a few steps away, and you can swim in the ocean,RELAX on the beach...fish off the bridge or rent a boat and go out for the day in the ocean or the saltwater inlets. Small restaurant just a little up the road. Kids love to feel 'independant' and walk over for a drink or lunch 'on their own'! If you want to leave the beach, there are many restaurants, New England waterfront villages or parks close by. Monthly events include Art Shows, The Big Circus, Chowder Festival etc. The Yatching towns of Newport, Wickford and Watch Hill have great shops, restaurants and 'boat watching'. The Fox Woods Casino is 20 minutes away for shows and great dinners and gambling. Being in R.I. everything is close! There are lakes, natural reserves, flea markets and antique stores. The very best is the beaches, and you have one of the best right in front of the cottage! Ninigret Park offers gentle surf, clear blue water, sugary sand, and an unspoiled barrier beach. 4000 acres of wildlife sanctuaries, a new playground, fishing access, trails, swimming, tennis, bike paths etc. this is just a few minutes away. A nice change for a day, but still enjoying the ocean and nature.
We have it all! BUT...YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO DRAG YOURSELF AWAY FROM 'SEASIDE'. The sunset and sunrise is outstanding...and the peacefulness of the cottage is swept up in the sound of the surf. Nice to nod off to sleep to. We have water brought in, as Hurricane Sandy destroyed our well, so we request that you are conservative with the water. It is town water .
There is a GREAT little deli/ sandwich shop, at the beginning of the road, a bakery, ice cream shop and a wonderful fresh fruit and vegetable store.
About 5 min away is the Charlestown Mini Super. Wonderful fresh fish, chowder, fresh made bread and pizza, great meats and soups.and just about anything you forgot when shopping. Breakfast sandwiches are wonderful!
Year Purchased: 1979
About the owner: I was Born in Rhode Island , and grew up on Great Island, a little island over in Galilee in Narragansett. URI graduate, as are my three girls. A teacher, as was my Mom and Grandmother. And as is one daughter. I have been living on the water every summer since I can remember. I owned and operated and taught at my Early Childhood Center in Nashua NH but spent my Summers and Weekends in our cottage in East Matunuck. I love children, music and the ocean. Do a bit of photography and painting when time allows. LOVE TAHE BEACH!!!! And I an lucky enough two be at the beach, so I am lucky enough!!
Why the Owner Chose Charlestown, RI, USA:
LOVE the beach and this piece of property hurt my heart when I saw it. The color of the ocean, the smell of the sea , the beautiful beach, the solitude and the View, took my breath away. It is four lots. ... I have three daughters....perfect fit!
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
It is MINE! Lol. The ocean....the sand, the surf, and the gentle salty breezes! And no Close neighbors! Just the perfect spot to enjoy and relax! In this busy like we all lead, we have earned some time to enjoy the SEASIDE! Many people are not this lucky! To wake up and hear the surf and to he to bed watching the shimmer of the moon on the water! Really!! Could you as for more?? Not me! To me that is as good as it gets!
- Primary: +1 (508) 277-6193- My cell. 508-277-6193
- Secondary: +1 401-783-9037 RI summer home if cell does not respond
- Fax: +1 401-783-9037 Need to tell me if you are faxing :)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
SEASIDE from our beach. Guest to left of flag, main to right and all of upstairs
Looking back towards bedrooms of GUEST QUARTERS
Bedrooms off the living area, main cottage
View from deck...south to ocean...and beach
beadboard kitchen..and bar dividing from livingroom
Sitting room/futon and single window seaty.
View into bedrooms and living room with t.v. on the wall.
Hallway of main cottage...looking out to livingroom East.
Looking to the ocean from living area of GUEST QUARTERS
View from the deck, SOUTH WEST. to ocean.
BEACH in front of cottage.
Master queen bedroom looking East to ocean from bed.
Dining area...main cottage...ocean side next to kitchen
Living room in main cottage...looking out to ocean.
WAIT FOR IT.....YES!
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeCottage
Request to book
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 80%
- Calendar last updated 08/10/2016
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.