About this rental
Dog-friendly two-bedroom apartment within walking distance of downtown Anchorage
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dogs only on approval.Contact owner before bookingDogs only on approval.Contact owner before booking
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Dogs must have prior approval
- Front Access to unit is inside fenced yard. Owner's dogs may be present at anytime in fenced yard. Owners live in adjacent unit.
Hosted by Durelle and AndreAsk a question
About Durelle and Andre
We moved to Anchorage in 1999, and after close to twenty years of living here we are happy to call Alaska our home. We love to fish, camp, and explore and love to share our local knowledge with others!
Durelle and Andre purchased this Apartment in 2005
Why Durelle and Andre chose Anchorage
We love our neighborhood! We rented in this neighborhood for many years before we purchased our duplex. We love the close proximity to downtown, the greenbelt and trails to walk our dog, as well as being next to mid-town and all the shops and conveniences available. This is as close to wild Alaska as you can be while having the comforts of the city.