Ever stayed in an1800's Historical Home? This sits in the heart of Downtown Indy
3 Bedrooms with a full bath is upstairs. Two living/family rooms are down stairs which each has a queen bed and sleeper sofa.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please respect our home as if it was your own. No Parties Allowed. House Max of 10 People at one time.
- All Bed Linens and Towels taken down to kitchen before departure. All Dishes Cleaned and Garbage taken with you, or placed in bins outside of house.
- This is not a home for you to host a party, play loud music, and/or disrespect the neighborhood noise curfew of 11 pm (7 days a week).
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
regional.health.guidelines: Safety and Health Administration (Thailand)
Hosted by LisaAsk a question
We (Lisa and Lisa) are proud owners of our 3rd VRBO home. We started back in 2009 when Indianapolis hosted the Super Bowl. We believe that being a VRBO owner and manager holds lots of responsibility in making sure that guest are coming into a home that is clean, welcoming, and comfortable. We want to make sure all guest enjoy their visit but we also want to screen to make sure the guest who stay in our home are people who respect other people's property. We do not want to be the host of larger parties. We are in a neighborhood with kids and believe it is important to respect those around us.
Lisa purchased this House in 2018
Why Lisa chose St. Joseph Historic Neighborhood
Our properties are in different parts of Indianapolis. This home is our "downtown" property.
What makes this House unique
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! Minutes to everything downtown! Walking or a short drive to restaurants, cafe', museums, parks, convention center, Lucas Oil, Bankers Life, and famous landmarks. Indianapolis has a great downtown area that people enjoy coming too. It is one of the best HOST cities around.