4 bedroom, 3.5 bath in the waterfront community of Cape Shores
2nd Floor Primary Bedroom
3rd Floor Bedroom - Twin (2)
1st Floor Bedroom
3rd Floor Bedroom - Queen
*FOR 2020* Towels (beach & bath) & blankets, linens (sheets) and pillows are not provided. if you wish to rent them locally, we recommend SheetsattheBeach.com* PLUS: queen sofa bed in family room graco pack n' play
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Minimum age to rent is 25. All ages are welcome!Minimum age to rent is 25. All ages are welcome!
- Please use the outdoor shower to remove sand. The hardwood floors have a hard time withstanding sand. Thank you!
- Trash: Mon & Thurs / Recycle: Tues & Fri. Containers must be street side at 6am. If you miss trash day, you are responsible for taking trash home.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Sean & Erin M.
About Sean & Erin M.
We live in Annapolis, Maryland with our two young boys and love escaping to Lewes, DE.
Sean & Erin M. purchased this house in 2018
Why Sean & Erin M. chose Lewes
We love the open concept, spread out bedrooms and natural light. The back of the house overlooks the pond, which offers year-round serenity.
What makes this house unique
The Cape Shores community offers a private beach, pool, fishing pier and tennis courts.