Know before you go
Under California’s Regional Stay Home Order, non-essential travel is currently unlawful in many parts of the state. We encourage you to learn more about restrictions that may be in effect in your destination before booking.Learn more
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Well-behaved dogs, one-time charge, $25/per petWell-behaved dogs, one-time charge, $25/per pet
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Any traveler violating any house rules during their stay will be immediately evicted without refund
- One-time pet fee of $25 per pet. Pets are not allowed on the furniture, and any damage caused by your pet will be deducted from the deposit
- No boat parking on the premises. There is public parking space next door adjacent the church parking lot
Hosted by Janet RomanowskiAsk a question
- english, spanish