The bedrooms are small in this little cabin. Each of the upstairs bedrooms have a dresser in it also.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No smoking in the cabin.
- Please respect future guess and do not cook with Curry. If the BBQ is messy when you are done, Please clean it up.
- At the end of your stay, please drop off your garbage at county land fill just down the road. Bags left will be charged $20/bag to dispose of.
Hosted by MaloniAsk a question
I'm a long time Island Park resident. I travel for a living, so I appreciate a clean, quiet place to sleep and relax.
Maloni purchased this Cabin in 2018
Why Maloni chose Island Park
Island Park (especially our spot) is a quiet piece of heaven nestled 30 minutes from America's first National Park. Island Park's world class fishing and snowmobiling cannot be beat! Fall in love with the old growth fir trees and the creek that runs through the property. There are unique wildlife viewing opportunities if you keep an eye out :)
What makes this Cabin unique
You can do just about anything form the location of this little cabin. It is very centrally located.