Contemporary villa 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms 800 meters from the center with pool
- english, french, danish
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Vence is a medieval town of 20,000 inhabitants, between sea and mountains, both protected from the summer excitement and close to the major events of the French Riviera and excursions outdoors.
- City, it offers all the amenities: shops, cinema, supermarket, library ...
- Medieval and Provence, it has retained a historic city within walls, numerous fountains, alleys and picturesque squares housing a rich heritage: architecture, Provencal markets (specialties, local producers), as well as many restaurants terrace and shops.
- City of art you can admire beautiful chapels Vence (Matisse), the Château de Villeneuve of exhibitions and numerous art galleries.
- Tennis: lovers will find courses at 500m from the house.
- Golf: several clubs nearby.
- Beaches and water sports: 15 minutes by car (Cagnes sur mer Villeneuve-Loubet, Antibes.)
- Trips and tours: the Hinterland, the High Country, the Mercantour Park ... whatever your desires, you will find to your liking routes (maps and guides available).
- Horse riding (Col de Vence).
- Climbing, canyoning, swimming in the river (Gorges du Loup).
- Village tours: Saint-Paul de Vence (Maeght Foundation), Tourrettes-sur-Loup, Gourdon ...
- Marineland marine park (dolphins, killer whales) in Antibes, 15 km away.
- Cagnes-sur-Mer: 10 km (Castle Museum Renoir)
- Cannes: 30 km (Film Festival, shops, market).
- Antibes: 20 km (Picasso Museum, market, fishermen)
- Nice: 20 km (museums, theater, opera, old town, shops)
- Saint-Laurent: 15 km (Port, Cape boutiques 3000)
- Monaco: 45 km (F1 Grand Prix of Monaco, the world championship of fireworks)