Three Bedroom / Three Bath / Private Community only 3 miles from Gatlinburg
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - NO PETS ALLOWED, OUTSIDE CAMERAS PRESENTNO PETS ALLOWED, OUTSIDE CAMERAS PRESENT
No smoking - NO SMOKING INSIDE ALLOWED. Ashtrays & sand bucketsNO SMOKING INSIDE ALLOWED. Ashtrays & sand buckets
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Cameras are present at the property. These are for your protection as well as ours.
- If you show up with a pet you will be asked to leave. NO REFUNDS GIVEN.
- Sleeper sofa will sleep two additional guests. Approval must be obtained prior to bringing two additional guests. Maximum is 6 people.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Mark CarterAsk a question
Why Mark Carter chose Gatlinburg
Antique log home community, very private and away from the hustle and bustle, but only 3 miles to downtown Gatlinburg.
What makes this House unique
Private community, family oriented, front porch, master bedroom porch. Hot tub off the lower level porch. Private family room in the basement level with a pool table and TV. Also features a sleeper sofa for extra room. This is a very unique property as you can see from the pictures. Was completely reconstructed using antique barn beams and barnwood salvaged from barns from the 1800's. Everything in the cabin is new. Leather furniture in the living room. Stone fireplace that will make you feel right at home after a long day of shopping or hiking. Home is equipped with comfortable bedding that you will appreciate. King master bedroom and queen upstairs bed. Both bedrooms have their own private bath with a tub shower combination. Private porch off the master bedroom to enjoy your coffee or tea. The basement has a private King size bedroom that is very private. The family room also has a sleeper sofa that is great for children. Timberidge is an exclusive community of antique log homes.