Private gated entrance offers peace and quiet. Custom marble art greets you as you walk in. To your left will be a big open living room, dining room that opens up to the wrap around patio. Words cannot describe the panoramic ocean and beach views you get from the slice of heaven. Large open Kitchen comes fully stocked with high end appliances. A long hallway brings you to 3 BR. the 3rd BR has a queen mattress and direct access to the 3rd bathroom. the second bedroom has 2 queen beds and a private bathroom with jacuzzi tub. The spacious master has a walk in closet, custom dual shower, amazing ocean views. There´s a King mattress . Both master and 2nd BR connect to the patio. Countless day- beds, hammocks and seating areas make the patio a zen state of relaxation. You´ll also find a fire pit in the corner of the patio to keep you warm at night. total space is 5,500 sq/ ft.
- Villa5500 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay2 nights
Resort Style beachfront Unit, Amazing Patio!
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Oct 18, 2018
What makes this Villa unique
-Private gated entrance offers peace and quiet -Panoramic ocean and beach views you get from the slice of heaven -Large open Kitchen comes fully stocked with high end appliances - 3BR, 3 BR, 4 beds total -Jacuzzi tub -Amazing ocean views - hammocks and seating areas
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Wake up in paradise
What a beautiful place! My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Tortuga Bay.
A few things we loved:
- the pools had a large shallow area that my toddler would splash around in without us worrying he was on the edge of falling into the deep end.
- sandy beach pad near pool where endless sandcastles were made
- master bed was extremely comfortable. Since my two kids were both sleeping in pack&plays I cannot say what the other two were like. I assume just as comfortable.
- patio was amazing. Love the array of furniture with outdoor tables, couches, hammocks and chairs.
- bedding and towels were very clean and plush.
- amazing taco shop just up the street.
- we were welcomed by fresh homemade guacamole and salsa in the fridge.
- all bedrooms had its own en-suite bathroom.
What could be improved:
- since we have a newborn, we rely heavily on coffee to keep us going and we found the coffee machine was functional but broken. About half the water loaded into the reservoir would leak out the back.
- this couldn’t really be improved at all but just aware of. The location was one that you would need to drive to most restaurants as the neighbouring hotels will not allow entry if you are not staying there.
- Cleanliness was a 4/5 as there was some areas that could have been a bit cleaner. (Family room had popcorn on the carpet, some cupboards in the master closet had previous guests underwear in there, some kitchen handles appeared to not be cleaned). I wouldn’t really say this should be held against the owners as its likely a quick conversation with their cleaners and will be resolved.
Overall we had a fabulous time here and would love love love to visit again. Maybe next time we would bring the grandparents so we can have a sleep-in one of the days!!!