READ HOW TO SUBMIT A BOOKING REQUEST BELOW
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 12)
Bunk bed (2)
queen · murphy bed
Bathrooms: 2, Half Baths: 1
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Adult supervision around pool.Adult supervision around pool.
No pets - You will be asked to leave if you bring a pet.You will be asked to leave if you bring a pet.
No events - No prom or graduation parties.No prom or graduation parties.
No smoking - Outdoors onlyOutdoors only
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Registered guest must be on property during rentalRegistered guest must be on property during rental
- Renter must be over the age of 25 and submit a photo of driver's license within 48 hours of booking.
- 12 guests maximum to stay on premises. Only registered guests on premises overnight. You will be asked to leave if you do not adhere to this.
- This is a historic home for mature and responsible guests. Renter is responsible for group and must agree to Rental Agreement and House Rules.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Denise & JimAsk a question
About Denise & Jim
As Air Force brats, moving to different cities was just a part of life. As a matter of fact, while I was born in Florida, Jim was born in California. When we were stationed in Hawaii, Jim's family was stationed in Alaska. Somehow we both landed in Biloxi, Mississippi and began our lives together. We love to vacation and have traveled many places around the world. What fun to experience the unique customs, local food, art, music, and the people. There is nothing better than discovering what makes a place so special.
Denise & Jim purchased this House in 2018
Why Denise & Jim chose Galveston
Galveston has been the go-to place since the late 19th century. Experience its history, charm and relaxed way of life from the Historic Strand District to the beautiful beach front.
What makes this House unique
Soaking up all there is to do in Galveston is as easy as relaxing on the big front porch of our historic home. Take a dip in our pool. Refresh your body, relax your mind and reconnect with your family and friends all on Island Time!