- 3 BR, 2 BA, expanded Coronavius housekeeping
All bedrooms have sumptuous mattresses and luxury cotton bedding and towels, down pillows and comforters. each bedroom is complete with a TV and DVD. The king size master bedroom and private bath with separate shower and soaking tub and dual vanities is located at one end of the house. The two guest bedrooms, one with king size bed and one with queen, share a full bath at the opposite end of the house.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Emotional support pets only. $200.00 min. fee. Emotional support pets only. $200.00 min. fee.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter:
- We will not rent to travelers under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
- Quiet Hours – This property is in a quiet residential area. No outside noise after 9:00 pm. No loud parties are allowed at
- Parking – Parking is limited to 3 vehicles. Overnight parking on the road is not permitted.
Hosted by Todd WolffAsk a question
About Todd Wolff
Todd and Stacey, Tucson, AZ We moved from Kansas to Tucson in 2003. We love the sunny skies, desert landscape, and friendly people and wanted to share our Tucson experience with others.
Todd Wolff purchased this house in 2006
Why Todd Wolff chose The Bluffs
We bought our vacation home near our own home. It is a quiet area, yet only 2 miles from shopping, dining, golf, spas and more. And it is conveniently located for getting around to all sorts of Tucson activities like Sabino Canyon to the east, or the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum to the southwest. It is also only six miles from the interstate, making trips to Phoenix or Mexico a breeze.
What makes this house unique
Catalina Mountain views spread out before you. Relax in the shade of the covered patio or enjoy the full sun near the pool. This home is near the necessary conveniences - dining, grocery, drug store, and shopping mall. Plus many sight seeing attractions are close by too. Stacey and I enjoy the safe, quiet neighborhood.