2 bedroom, 1 full bath, 500 sq feet with a large yard close to Lake Pymatuning.
It's a Small World
Little Pine Cone
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Must be at least 12 years of age and well behaved.Must be at least 12 years of age and well behaved.
Pets allowed - Small dog breeds only. Must be 100% housebroken,Small dog breeds only. Must be 100% housebroken,
No parties/events - No fireworks of any type. No loud music or noise.No fireworks of any type. No loud music or noise.
No smoking - Outside smoking only. Use ashtrays as provided.Outside smoking only. Use ashtrays as provided.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - 44
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Primary renter must be least 25 years of age.Primary renter must be least 25 years of age.
- All guests must treat our property & neighbors with respect. Please don't track in dirt/mud in cottage. No loud noises and/or music!!! NO FIREWORKS!!!
- No horseplay inside cottage as it's small quarters. NO EATING OR SLEEPING ON SOFA!!! No additional overnight guests. NO SMOKING INSIDE OF THE COTTAGE
- Pet dog must be under control at all times, not left unattended at any time. No excessive barking. Clean up after pet. Not allowed on any furniture
About DeeDee Lemmon
We have been married for 31 years. We love all animals and have 3 dogs. We live two lots away from our cottage rental. We will give you and yours privacy to enjoy your stay. If there is anything that you need that isn't in the cottage just call us and we will be happy to accommodate your needs, ie; bake ware, larger pots and pans, towels just ask. If you are staying and the grass needs cut we'll make arrangements so as not to disturb you.
DeeDee Lemmon purchased this Cottage in 2010
Why DeeDee Lemmon chose Pymatuning Central
We purchased this property for a future rental from a widow that wanted someone that would love it and enjoy it as she and her family had for many, many years. Who knew it would take seven years to do an almost complete renovation just taking our time as we were building our current new home. Everything is new in the cottage with the exception of the original bathtub and a used electric kitchen stove.
What makes this Cottage unique
This is a great little place for a couple or two couples to get away for a change of pace in this fast paced world. All the traffic, noise and congestion of city/suburb life just left behind from the "same old, same old, day to day" can rejuvenate and make a world of difference in your life. Even if only for a weekend. Take same me time, we time, our time. Try enjoying down time again for what may feel like the very first time again. Slow down. Enjoy each other.