Accommodation for 9 on two levels in a cedar home overlooking Dove Creek.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - With supervision & respect signage.With supervision & respect signage.
Pets allowed - $10/day/pet charge$10/day/pet charge
Smoking allowed - Smoking outside in designated areas onlySmoking outside in designated areas only
Max guests: 9 (sleeps up to 9 adults) - $20./ person per night over 4 adults. $20./ person per night over 4 adults.
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- For the safety of both the Farm's animals and yours, please keep dogs leashed when outside. Please respect all 'No Admittance' signs.
- 3-night minimum stay. $300. damage deposit. A $10.00/day/pet charge.
- $250./ night for up to 4 adults. $20./night charge per person over 4 adults. $300./ night weekend pricing. (Friday, Saturday, Sunday.)
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Enhanced cleaning practices
Cleaned with disinfectant
About Gina Kanevsky
Owner/manager of Dove Creek Farm. Resident of farm.
Gina Kanevsky purchased this House in 1972
Why Gina Kanevsky chose Courtenay
The property was purchased in 1972 for its potential as a horse facility.
What makes this House unique
PET-FRIENDLY To accommodate our canine visitors, we have a 1/4 acre fenced dog run that opens directly off the deck of the Haven. It is fenced 4ft high with 2"X4" wire mesh. Bed and Bale available. Outdoor KITCHEN-AID barbeque on an aggregate patio.