4 bedroom large Lighthouse with indoor pool on the Gulf of St Lawrence
3rd floor is a sitting room with a pull out sofa so one can use this as their 4th bedroom. Plus private balcony . Bathroom on main floor
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please contact owner if you have children less than 16 years of age. We are very conscious about safety and must discuss with you all safety issues.
- Indoors with leather furniture. No splashing, jumping, diving or horseplay will be tolerated. Less than 16 yrs must be supervised. No glassware perm
- Soft pine flooring throughout. No rolling of luggage or use of high heels. Fires only permitted in pool area woodstove and outdoor fireplace on deck
- english, french
About Deborah Travers
We are a fun out going couple who enjoys meeting new people. We live in the old family farmhouse on the adjoining property to the lighthouse. We call the house, the "Laughing Lighthouse". During construction on the main tower, a local children's author named Katy Luke Perry wrote a children's book named the Laughing Lighthouse. With the various windows on the front of the lighthouse, when lit up at night, she thought it looked as if it was a laughing face. So, many years later, the name stuck.
Why Deborah Travers chose Kildare Capes
We started building this lighthouse retreat in 1987. The land is part of the original farmland that was in the Travers family. Our 2 children spent their summers growing up here and every other weekend in the winter months and also all holidays. The Travers family have been in Kildare Capes since the 1800s. We couldn’t imagine living anywhere other then Kildare Capes. Come let us share it with you.
What makes this house unique
If you are in need of some R&R this is the place for you. Kildare Capes is the hidden gem on P.E.I. Very unique and spacious property. Hike our 5 kms of trails. Enjoy the incredible seclusion and breathtaking views of the ocean. Or relax in our heated indoor pool or outside in the hot tub overlooking the beaches and ocean.