About this rental
Lakefront Cottage - 3 Bedrooms - most with Lake view. 2 bath. Close to Amherst.
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
sleep sofa /futon
twin/ single (2)
Toilet · shower
Toilet · tub · shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- Parking is tight! We have a two car rule - with three cars possibly by parallel parking on the street - next to the two other cars.
- Home is in a residential area. No noise, parties or rowdy behavior; please.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Bob and EveAsk a question
About Bob and Eve
Hello! I grew up in the pioneer valley area and enjoy sharing our lakeside with new visitors.
Bob and Eve purchased this House in 1978
Why Bob and Eve chose Shutesbury
Ahoy! My dad bought our Lake house in the 1970s. He was a college professor and it was his "inner sanctum" where he was able to write his books in peace and quiet. Back then the house had a party line phone, and was the lake was a magical place to explore. Well, we have Wi-Fi and big screen TV's now, but the magic is still there. We love hosting families and people looking to have a fun time in a great natural setting.
What makes this House unique
We are close to Amherst and Northampton. The Quabbin Wilderness is nearby too. We often say that our house is just 'life support' to the screened porch - which is the best place in the world to relax. We also have canoes and kayaks for you to use. You can swim right off of our beach or use the larger State beach down the road (free).