About the property
- Condo1600 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 2 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Relax in your mountain retreat. Breathtaking views and just steps from Keystone's impressive slopes. This spacious (1600 sq ft) unit provides an idyllic setting perfect for any occasion. Whether you enjoy the spectacular outdoor playground right outside your doorstep or just want to relax far beyond the city grind, come take advantage of this cozy paradise.
Our professionally decorated condo features two luxurious living spaces. Each level has a wood burning fireplace, queen size bed, sleeper sofa, jetted tub and entertainment center. The lower bedroom also includes a day bed (2 twin beds). The kitchen comes fully equipped so if the urge to cook arises, you can whip up a feast in no time. Laura Ashley linens provided. Sorry no pets.
The Condo features an indoor heated pool, hot tub and workout room. And don't worry about inclement weather, the underground heated parking lot provides shelter for you and your car. The unit also has a ski locker so you don't have to lug around any equipment.
Activities abound at Keystone. Hiking, running, mountain biking, fishing, hunting, championship golf and rafting can make every day an unforgettable adventure. And don't forget the winter sports, after a long day skiing, both daytime and nighttime, boarding, snowmobiling and cross country skiing just sit back and enjoy the company of good friends and a toasty wood burning fireplace. Just imagine...
Russ or Laurie
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 08, 2018
About Russ or Laurie
My wife and I bought our Liftside unit about three years ago. It has provided a wonderful respite from our day-to-day lives. My wife, Laurie, is a university professor. Her expertise is in child development, concentrating on providing services for children with autism. I am a retired military office and presently work as a realtor in the Greater Denver area. During the summer, we donate the unit to families who face end of life decisions and want one last opportunity to have that special time together.
Russ or Laurie purchased this Condo in 2006
Why Russ or Laurie chose Keystone
Keystone provides excellent skiing during the winter. The resort caters to families which makes it an ideal stay. The unit is so close to the slopes that our son even doesn't mind carrying his own skiis. The unit itself is very comfortable. We call it the 'fluffy house'. Its a great opportunity to get away from the everyday grind and just relax. We go up every chance we get!
What makes this Condo unique
We've never had a disappointed renter in our ten plus years managing the property. I like to be up front about Keystone, the condo and the area in general. The unit is spacious so you won't be packed in like sardines as in most rentals. The two floors allow that separation for couples or children from adults when you need it. The condo has all the charm and comfort of a mountain retreat. The view of the slopes is breath-taking. Its so nice to kick back after along day on the slopes and watch the skiers race down the mountain. We have all the conveniences at our condo so you don't need to bring anything except food and drink. And lastly, the unit is very competitively price so you get excellent value for your money.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Spacious condo and gracious host
The condo had plenty of room for our family of 5 to spread out. The kitchen was well stocked and had a nice size table for dinning and game playing. The beds were comfortable for all of us including the sofa beds. The unit was clean and had a great view of the mountain. A short 6 minute walk to the ski lift is very doable. Russ is one of the nicest host to work with!
Large condo in a great location!
What a great condo, and the location was perfect. Quick 5 minute walk to the lift at Mountain House, and near restaurants and bars. We will definitely be booking this condo for future trips! Owners were great, and stayed in contact with us throughout our stay.
Location, location, location!
We had an awesome stay and we enjoyed the location. The place has an upstairs and downstairs setup so its easy to separate into two groups in case some need/want to turn in earlier than the others. Not only are the mountain house lifts next to you, there is also a restaurant and a pizza place just a five minute walk away. Across the street is a small convenient store and another restaurant. Stay here and you have no reason to move your car for a few days as everything is close to you. Thanks again for letting us stay at your place Russ and Laurie!
Chad - great time in the mountains - check!
Great location and awesome apartment. Highly recommended.
Thank you, Russ. We had a great time.
Great hosts, great property, great stay!
We have stayed at many condos in Keystone (River Run, Mountain House and other side of HWY 6). Suffice it to say we've tried just about every experience. This condo was the best, by far. Here's why:
1) Amazing hosts. Warm, friendly, welcoming. We felt like we were staying at our favorite family member's house. Truly amazing people, helping at every step of the way. They offered wonderful tips for travel/amenities/dining. Their instructions were super. They responded to our questions immediately. Very helpful, friendly people. They did everything and more to make our trip truly relaxing.
2) Phenomenal view. The pictures do not do the view justice. We felt the tension of everyday life immediately melt away as we gazed out at the mountain from the ceiling to floor, wall to wall windows and balcony of both levels of this condo. It was amazing.
3) Proximity to Lifts. Mountain House can be undesirable to some. Not us. No gondola, who cares? Because what you get in return is far superior. Short lift lines, the mountain air on your face as you zip up the express lift taking in the gorgeous scenery below. Arrive quickly at mid-level, get your ski legs on as you ski a short portion to Montezuma lift and repeat the beautiful, quick ride to the top of the mountain. You'd still be in line back at the River Run gondola with a 20 minute ride ahead of you. Not from Mountain House. You've already skied a bit, and now you are all set for your first run. FABULOUS!
4) ENORMOUS condo. 2 levels, giant master suite up with living area, sleeping area, bathroom. The living area can also double as a sleeping area with pull out sofa. Plus, there's a genius accordion wall that sections off the living area from the sleeping area. Even if you aren't sleeping in that living area, it is great to get some private time to commune with the mountain via that wonderful view. Meanwhile, downstairs, the rest of the family enjoys another giant living/dining area stocked with games, media options, beautiful balcony, gorgeous wood-burning fireplace the host has stocked for you, kitchen with every amenity you could want, and a bedroom with queen sized bed and twin with trundle bed. Oh! And the downstairs living area has pull out sofa bed as well!
5) Amenities. Big indoor pool also with great view of the mountain. Great hot tub too. Perfectly located ski locker.
I'd say more but I'm out of space!
We LOVE this property. Thank you Russ &Laurie for opening this home to all :)
Wow... comments like that only come from family members and relatives. But seriously I'm so glad that Tracy and her family had a wonderful time. Vacations are precious and we are so glad they had some special memories at Keystone!
The condo is just about perfect. The location is great; close to so many activities. The pool is really nice as well as the hot tub. So much space even for a family of four. It is well taken care of and in terrific shape. The balcony was so nice in the morning to sit out in the cool, fresh air and take in the mountain view. Also, the owners were very nice and good with communication. Really couldn't ask for anything more, especially for the price. Thanks Russ!
It's always extremely gratifying to know that your guests enjoyed themselves and had fun!
Bike and running trails right behind unit adjacent to meandering trout stocked stream,
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Taxes and Cleaning fee not included. Ask for extended stay discounts.