For rent is a huge 3400sqft 4 bedroom lower level unit of a Duplex in one of St. John's most expensive neighborhoods, Rendezvous & Ditliff
It features spectacular views, a great breeze, 3 giant ocean view patios as well as an ocean view hot tub and is only a quick easy 5min drive from town with easy access flat parking (no crazy steep driveway). It has a full size gourmet kitchen and another kitchenette, the 2x2 bedrooms can be separated by a door so it is ideal for 2 families that want to share but have some privacy or families with older kids that want some space and privacy. It is a real stone house with 10" concrete walls, you won't hear a thing of whats going on next door and you will be safe in case of a hurricane.
- spectacular view overlooking Rendezvous Bay to the Easy and view of St. Croix in the South. Amazing sunrises and full moon from bed & Patio
- amazing Breeze, you will never be hot and there are virtually no mosquitos
- 3 giant Ocean view Patios with 2 gas grills
- sundance Bahia Hot Tub
- space, lots of it 3400sqft total with the bedrooms being 200-400sqft each
- Full size gourmet kitchen with bean to cup espresso maker, coffee maker, dishwasher, giant fridge that spits out ice cubes, drinking water faucet, oven, stove, breadmaker, blender, toaster, microwave and another kitchenette with Fridge, Stove, coffeemaker, toaster, microwave in back
- real stone house with thick walls on half acre lot with no direct neighbours, hurricane proof
- high speed internet and cable tv
- backup generator and backup satelittle internet
- no stairs all rooms are on one level and accessible from inside hallways (you do not have to step outside to get from one room to another)
- expansive tropical garden with lots of palmtrees, hibiscus, ginger thomas, hawaiian ti, bourgainvilla, mango, papaya, guava, pomegrenate, avocado and giant cacti in the backyard.
Why so cheap?
- The owners live on the second floor that is partially unfished and maintain the property, garden and hottub. The entrance is in the back up the hill so it has a very private feel.
- The large pool one level down from patio is unfished. The concrete is poured and the framing for decking is up but we are taking a break from construction after a very stressful post hurricane year. There might be some scaffolding around the house and we might be doing smaller, non-noisy jobs like plastering or painting ourselves but no big construction like heavy machinery or jackhammering.
Bedroom1: 13x16ft with queen size bed and ikea mattress. small table with 2 seats, tv with dvd and apple tv, large build in closet with mirror doors. Partial ocean view. Window A/C unit
Bedroom2: 16x20ft with king size resort sleep memory foam matress on a platform bed. love seat, couch table and dining / work table with 2 chairs. Dresser and large build in closet with mirror doors. TV with dvd and apple tv. Full Ocean view from 4 windows, window A/C unit
These 2 bedrooms are separated by a bathroom so they do not share a wall.
Bathroom 1: walk in shower with natural stone floor, toilet, vanity
Kitchen and Living Room: 26x18ft large full size kitchen, L-Shaped Couch, Dinner table that seats 6-8 and breakfast bar that seats 4. Ocean view window and slider to 37ft patio with gas grill seating for 10 and a hammock. TV with cable tv and apple and tv with dvd in kitchen. Ipod Music Dock. Large Window A/C unit
Bedroom 3: 16x20ft King Size bed with resort sleep memory foam mattress, desk, dresser, tv, clothes rack (no built in wardrobe), Couch, Couch table, Window A/C unit, Chair that can be turned into an additional single bed. This room can serve as secondary living room/tv/game room/office or bedroom. It has a double ocean facing window and a door to 37ft patio. Tv with apple tv/firestick
Bedroom 4: 23x23ft 2 x King Size beds with resort sleep memory foam mattress, desk, love seat, couch table, large built in closet, TV with cable tv, apple tv and dvd player. Bedroom 4 2 ocean facing windows has its own 21ft patio accessible through a large 96x72 slider with ocean view.
Bedrooms 3 and 4 are off a separate hallway the door can be closed for some privacy to the front rooms. The hallway has a kitchenette with fridge, oven, microwave toaster and coffee maker.
Bathroom 2: Tub/Shower, Toilet, Vanity and exit to largen wooden back patio with more amazing views. The back patio has it's own gas grill and outdoor sink and different from the tropical garden in the front it features a rock garden with giant 30ft cacti and other succulents.
The rooms are facing East, you will have a sunrise view and morning sun on the patio but then sun moves to the side so the rooms stay nice and cool (real stone house and thick concrete ceiling). There is always a great breeze you will not be hot and there are rarely any mosquitos (they can't fly high up in the wind) except for the odd day without wind. On days with strong wind you might hear the wind howling. For the odd day without wind all bedrooms and the living room are equipped with brand new GE A/C window units.