Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Modern decor, quiet,easy access, comfortable bed and all the kitchen essentials.
Comfortable Queen size bed, closet, dresser, night stand with lamp and luggage rack.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please contact the host, Jason McRae, for any question.
- Check-out Policy, to be followed. Proper sorting of garbage, recycling and composting, dirty dishes in dishwasher and turned on (Tablets provided).
- Used towels, face cloths dish towels and dish cloths to be put in laundry hamper in bedroom closet.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Hosted by Jason McRaeAsk a question
About Jason McRae
My name is Jason McRae I was born in Fort Erie, Ontario and moved to Calgary in 1978. I continue to live in Calgary and love to cook, golf and meet interesting people.
Jason McRae purchased this House in 2001
Why Jason McRae chose Sidney
We bought this property to prepare for retirement on the island. Since we have family in the area we chose Sidney as it is close to everything we would need.
What makes this House unique
This property is located in a quiet cul de sac and close to the ocean, shopping, the airport and ferry. It is a very relaxing location which is why we call it a home away from home.