Bear Paw#7 (Queen 1 bedroom)Secluded; Hot tub; Pet friendly; Loft; Affordable
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - 2 pets max under 25 lbs. pet fees are per pet. 2 pets max under 25 lbs. pet fees are per pet.
No smoking - smoking outside ONLY. NO SMOKING IN CABINS! smoking outside ONLY. NO SMOKING IN CABINS!
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Smoking OUTSIDE ONLY. NO SMOKING in cabins! Throwing butts on grounds will result in an additional cleaning charge to your card.
- Max of 2 pets under 25 lbs. per cabin. Pets must be on leash in common areas. Pets must be in a crate/kennel when left unattended. Pick up waste.
Very cute and clean cabin tucked away in the woods. A VERY short drive to unicoi state park which is where we did most of our activities. It was awesome to come back to the cabin and relax in the hot tub. Helen and Cleveland are just a short drive when we wanted to go eat out.
Took a last minute trip with my kids and they really enjoyed. Cabin was clean, excellent communication with management. Cabin was a little hard to find at first. Overall great few days!
The owner was very responsive and nice. The cabin is secluded and away from other cabins, which was great. The interior of the cabin needs a bit of sprucing up and linens deserve an update. There really is not a grill on the property with the exception of a campsite-style charcoal grill by an outdoor swing, which cannot be used in bad weather. That said, the cabin is a cozy place to stay, if the weather is nice and you will not be hanging out a lot. Speaking of outdoors activities, location is convenient to Helen and many trails, but be prepared to drive to get to any of them.
Great place to stay. Everything was perfect
Great secluded cabin in Helen!
This cabin was lovely and had all the modern amenities we wanted. Aside from the bugs inside the cabin and out (a common feature in north Georgia), the stay was pleasant and I would recommend it to others - a great value!
Anna Ruby Falls