Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Entire House, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms on 4 acre property
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 35
Hosted by OwnerAsk a question
Born and raised in The Netherlands, Ninka moved to the USA in 1985 to earn her MBA degree from the Darden School of Business in Charlottesville, Virginia. In 1997, she moved to Stockholm with her family, where she was introduced to wellness retreats to help her recover from breast cancer treatment and mourn the loss at birth of her twin boys. Attending these retreats in the Stockholm Archipelago, made her realize that true healing and recovery involves not only the physical aspect of a person, but also the mind and spirit. She has since become a passionate advocate of holistic health management and believes people can only truly heal from life's challenges when their health approach is all-encompassing. This means it has to address body, mind and spirit, a mind-set unfortunately too often absent in modern medical practices.
Owner purchased this house in 2010
Why Owner chose Brookfield
- Beautiful, one of a kind, historical property, surrounded by stone walls and trees, fully refurbished in 2010. - 5 minutes away from I84. - Close to New York City
- english, french, german, dutch, swedish