Direct Oceanfront, family area , walk to Scituate Lighthouse
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 27
- Deck furniture is removed in the off season, usually late October - April depending on the weather. Use stairs to beach at own risk.
- * Please do not sit on furniture with wet swimsuits or suntan oil on. * Please clean grill after each use. * NO pets & NO Smoking on the property.
- * FOR YOUR SAFETY: No children are allowed on the upper balcony. No more than 2 people are allowed on the upper balcony at any one time.
We had an amazing time at this oceanfront property. Beautiful access to the beach and everything you need is right there. Perfect for a getaway with friends and family during these times. Trish was a great host who communicated wonderfully. Hope to come back again to this property next summer!!
Best Spot On The Block
We had a great stay at this perfectly located Sand Hills beach house. House was clean, plenty of room, awesome deck, great beach access and a gorgeous view. The Sullivan's made sure everything was right and there was great communication.
We hope to stay again!
Gorgeous beach and views
We had an amazing time. The house was incredibly clean and exactly as pictured. The views were amazing, and the deck was huge. The beach was quiet most days. Super peaceful and relaxing vacation. We would love to come back again.
Had a wonderful stay at your beautifully maintained and positioned home. We would certainly rent again with no hesitation.
Great views! Liked the beach decor and all the pictures of the ocean! Hostess Trish Sullivan very communicative!
Quaint New England Seaside community with gorgeous beaches. Enjoy swimming, fishing or just walking along the seawalls. Day trips to Boston and Plymouth are just short car rides away.
Scituate Harbor has several gift shops, restaurants, a movie theater, music store, drugstore,banks, markets and many other shops.
North Scituate has a commuter rail station with week day service to Boston. There are also a few shops and restaurants.
Cohasset Village has several restaurants and shops.
Hull has a nice public beach. it is the site of a former amusement park and still has an historic operating carousel. There is a mini golf and some amusement arcades in addition to many several restaurants and shops.