Our Tropical Princeville Home Gets Rave Reviews from Our Guests! Walk to Beach!(51 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, extra loft, sleeps 6
Our vacation home, Ka Pua Hale—meaning “Blossom House”—couldn’t be better situated. The secluded Sea Lodge Beach is a short walk away, and its pristine shoreline is perfect for swimming, snorkeling, or basking in the sun. A few minutes’ drive in the opposite direction brings you to the heart of Princeville, where you can pick up fresh pineapples at the local farmers’ market or tee off at the popular Makai Golf Club. Don’t forget to visit the 2,500-acre Princeville Ranch, where you can zipline through the jungle, explore the local waterfalls on horseback, and kayak down Kauai’s picturesque Kalihiwai Stream.
After a full day of adventure, Ka Pua Hale is the perfect retreat. The house is surrounded by a lush tropical garden and a one-and-a-half-acre community park, ideal for practicing your golf stroke or watching the sunset over the volcanic mountains. The home also includes a shaded terrace with several lounge chairs and an outdoor dining area.
Inside, the cathedral ceilings and Tommy Bahama-style furnishings invite you to kick back in true Hawaiian comfort. Our vacation rental costs less than any Princeville hotel. But, unlike a hotel, you get a full private home with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, an outdoor shower, and a full-sized washer and dryer. We also provide plenty of extra amenities, including mountain bikes, a high chair, a Pack ’n Play, snorkel gear, golf clubs, boogie boards, and beach chairs. And did we mention that, unlike many accommodations in the area, you can stay as few as three nights?
This popular and well-rated Kauai vacation rental is sure to book fast. Contact us today to reserve your dates!
Transient Accommodations Tax License Number: W46370025-01 State of Hawaii
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- 1700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Master bedroom suite with queen bed has its own lanai and dressing room with bath. Tommy Bahama decor gives a tropical feel to the room! It is large and roomy with its own TV. It also has spectacular views of the outside gardens and mountain waterfalls. Second queen bedroom also has garden views with ocean facing windows and tropical breezes. Lots of closet space and a shared bathroom! We have a desk in this room for work space if needed and a TV. The twin bedroom has a whimsical surf motif for the young at heart with roomy closets and garden views! Has TV! The loft provides a relaxing extra suite for guests! There is a comfortable sitting area and a queen aero bed with sky lights and distance views of the ocean! We also have a work station area, with interent access throughout the home, printer, copier and fax machine....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The master bath is large and incorporates a large dressing area. Double sinks with tile countertops and matching mirrors provide plenty of space for guests. The glass shower has a view out to the back gardens. Our vacation villa rental also has a second bath which is shared by the 2 guest bedrooms. It has a tub/shower combination and a singe sink. We also have an outdoor shower to use when coming in from the beach to rinse off or for long hot showers with a mountain view!...moreless
- Includes a pac n play for small children and a high chair. We have just added 2 mountain bikes which you can take a short ride to The Princeville Shopping Center, Anini Beach, Hanalei and you can take them down to the Bike Path that is recently finished in Kapaa! Wireless High Speed Internet Access, Phone, Cable TV, VCR, Stereo, CD Player, DVD Player, Three Cable TVs (living room, master bedroom, and twin bedroom) Full Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Cooking Utensils provided, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Rice cooker Linens provided: Bed linens, Towels for Kitchen and Bath Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board Garage, Washer, Dryer, Charcoal Grill (BBQ), 2 sets of golfs, snorkeling equipment Three Lanais with Sitting Areas and Garden/Mountain Views Cooler, Two Beach Chairs, Six Beach Towels, Four Individual Beach Mats Beautifully Landscaped Gardens No Smoking, No Pet...moreless
- Books For Adults
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Botanical Garden
- Rain Forests
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Business Center
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Free Local Calls
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Thermos Bottle
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Beach Umbrellas
- Golf Clubs
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
- Water Sports Gear
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 15 - Aug 31, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning $200 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 13.4%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
While planning your next adventure, discover the magical Island of Kauai where huge, misty mountains wind through tropical rainforests. Glimpse giant caves and waterfalls cascading down Mount Waialeale's mile-high crater. Swim in pristine beaches at every turn and hike the spectacular Napali Coast, there is something for everyone in Kauai!
Princeville is on the north Shore of Kauai, this is were the true tropical paradise exists. There is one after another of spectacular beaches to swim, surf, walk, kayak, snorkel and relax on! Annini Beach, and Hanalei Bay Beach are just 2 of our favorite beaches for family enjoyment. There is no place like the North Shore of Kauai and the quaint town of Hanalei with good food, shopping, and fun by the beach!
Whether your planning a couples getaway, an elegant Hawaiian Wedding ,honeymoon or a family vacation, our home will make the perfect location!
Golf: There’s no secret to Kauai’s spectacular golf offerings. Take the island’s lush beauty—it isn’t called the Garden Isle for nothing—and add challenging courses designed by some of the sport’s finest architects. It’s a winning combination that adds up to a true golfer’s paradise. Our vacation rental home is within walking distance to The Prince Golf Course and we provide 2 sets of golf clubs for your use!
On Kauai's North Shore, the luxurious Princeville Resort also offers a pair of courses. Designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr., the Prince Course has been rated as the top course in Hawaii by Golf Digest. The Makai Course is considered three courses in one, with the Ocean Nine being closest to the ocean; the Lakes Nine winding around serene lakes; and the Woods Nine cutting through native woodlands.
Come to Kauai to golf and stay in our vacation rental home for the best value on Kauai! The golf clubs are spread throughout the island and appeal to all levels of golfers! Come to Kauai and experience the best place in the world...stay in our Vacation Rental Home, Ka Pua Hale!
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: I love the outdoors...especially beaches! Kauai has the most spectacular beaches and they are all public! Having a busy life with work and family, Kauai is my retreat to just relax and let go. I love the people, the scenery and the weather...I am from Buffalo NY so you can understand that!!
Why the Owner Chose Princeville, HI, USA:
My husband and I fell in love with Kauai in 1995 and decided to buy a home to retire here. The area is great for hiking, kayaking, every kind of water sport, biking and has a very nice community feeling. Princeville has everything you need; shopping, restaurants, beaches, library, parks, bike paths and a great group of residents! Once we are ready to retire we will make it our home!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Kauai's North Shore is a beautiful tropical area with a lot of character, its unique beaches, spectacular hikes and meandering rivers for Kayaking or paddle boarding. It is a laid back, relaxed area for a tranquil rejuvenating vacation. It truly is paradise, once you come you will want to return!
- Primary: +1 716 923-3996 Anytime, leave message
Links to more information:
Aloha and Welcome to Our Kauai Vacation Home...many extra amenities!
Full kitchen for your Kauai Dining experience! Fresh fish and tropical produce!
Kauai Vacation Home Floor Plan
Large open living space in our Kauai Vacation Home Rental! Relax with family!
Tropical decor in Kauai Vacation Home...Large living space on a quiet cul de sac
Local artists work featured throughout the Kauai Home
Second guest bedroom with cool tropical breezes!
Surf decor bedroom features 2 twin beds and large closets!
Large lanai for those warm Kauai Nights!
Spectacular tropical home surrounded by gardens!
Hanalei Bay Pier sunset...perfect Kauai!
Hanalei Center Kauai, quaint shops, restaurants and cafes, don't miss it!
Fully equipped kitchen for all those tropical delights!
Espresso machine for your morning coffee! Aloha Kauai!
Loft Floor Plan
Cool trade winds welcome you to our Kauai Home Rental!
Aloha, relax and enjoy your stay in our Kauai Vacation Home!
Large master suite with Lanai and outdoor shower!
Welcome to Our Kauai Beach house!
Surf's up, aloha Kauai!
Outdoor lanai surrounded by gardens
Welcome to our home on the North Shore of Kauai in Princeville! Aloha...
Kayak Kauai, experience the adventure of Kauai waters and take a tour!
Wai`oli Hui`ia Church "i ka poli o Hanalei - in the heart of Hanalei"
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.