Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, 2 toilets (Sleeps 6)
2 American Kingsize beds (180x200) or 4 twins (90x200) Brand new beds : the most comfortable extra-firm high-resilience foam beds you have ever slept in. Italian sofa-bed : a real Kingsize bed, not a couch! (180x200) 2 Baby Cribs / Cots,
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children's books & videos, zoo close by.Children's books & videos, zoo close by.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No smoking anywhere in this building not even on the balcony or in the garden. Smoking allowed in the street on the sidewalk.
- Absolutely no loud noise in this building day or night.
- Elevator is compact and carries one person and one big suitcase at a time.
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Follows industry health association: Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France)
- english, french, italian
I am a retired university professor : I now teach French to the refugees from war zones in Paris.
Catherine purchased this apartment in 1984
Why Catherine chose 12th Arrondissement
This is part of my home : the independent apartment is located on the 6th floor (lift). I live on the fifth floor. So it is very easy for me to provide my guests with good service : it is very reassuring for them as well. I am allowed by French law go rent it out for a maximum of 120 days per year.
What makes this apartment unique
The apartment is uniquely central and enjoys a magnificent view over the whole of Paris. Dining in style with the Eiffel Tower twinkling in the distance is much appreciated by all our guests.