An iydillic escape from your busy life.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We do not have a cotWe do not have a cot
Pets allowed - 2 Dogs maximum, no access to bedrooms 2 Dogs maximum, no access to bedrooms
No smoking - Strictly no smoking inside the cottageStrictly no smoking inside the cottage
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Fire pit can only be used in unrestricted periods. Please do not use the chopped wood for the fire pit. Suitable wood can be sourced for you.
- Dogs are only allowed access to kitchen and lounge. Strictly not allowed on furniture, bedding, towels and linen.
- Dogs must be kept away from livestock at all times- this is for your dogs own safety. Please dispose of your dogs poop with the bags provided.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Katie & Steve
About Katie & Steve
A couple who love animals and the outdoors. We stock Murray Grey and Black Angus cattle on our working farm, along with goats, chickens, a 32 year old horse named Jake, a kangaroo and most importantly, 2 children and Marley our Great Dane.
Why Katie & Steve chose Kentdale
Nothing surpasses the natural beauty of this region and we are lucky enough to call it our home. We are located off the busy highways and in the National Park. A truly blissful location - what's not to love!