"RelaxonLakeMichigan" - House, 4 Bedrooms + Loft, 4.5 Baths, sleeps 12
2nd floor master suite
3rd floor bedroom suite South
3rd floor Loft
3rd floor bedroom suite north
1st floor apartment
1 King size bed on 2nd floor in the master suite with large private bathroom and 2 person travertine shower stall. 3 Queen size Beds: 2 queen bedroom suites with private baths on 3rd level. 1 twin bed located in the Northside queen suites. 1 twin sleeper sofa located on the 3rd floor Southside bedroom suite. 2 Queen sofabeds: 1 is in the living room of the beach-level and the 2nd is in the 3rd floor loft area.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pets allowed at rental next door - Sunset ShoresPets allowed at rental next door - Sunset Shores
No smoking - If you smoke outside, butts in garbage not sand.If you smoke outside, butts in garbage not sand.
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- PETS: This rental site doesn't allow for a nightly pet rate which is dependent on breed/age of dog. Please inquire. Flea/tick protection required.
- Signed contract & copy of ID required otherwise rental will be voided. Also a phone call after booking to confirm your questions are answered.
- First pay is $1 + vrbo service fee paid to vrbo. All other payments made directly to the owner not thru this site. See rental agreement for details.
This house was an accident! We had purchased the home next door in 2005 and a family member bought the lot this house sits on. After 2 years and finally getting approvals and permits, they decided to sell and we took over ownership. "Relax on Lake Michigan" is what it's all about! From the beginning we wanted to build the perfect casual yet nicely appointed retreat for ourselves and others. We sold the adjacent home called Sunset Shores and manage it so both homes can be rented together for groups up to 25.
Eileen purchased this house in 2008
Why Eileen chose Manistee
We named our website "Relax on Lake Michigan" because that is what this house is all about! We love Lake Michigan! We rented Lake Michigan vacation homes for over 18 years before we bought and became stewards of the lake. We love the sounds, the smells, the views and most especially the calm, peaceful feeling of being up north.
What makes this house unique
This home is loved by all because it is surrounded by trees yet directly on the water. The details are top quality and everyone loves having their own bathroom. It really is the perfect spot to "relax on Lake Michigan"! And no worries about our beach being closed. The perfect spot to spend time in our current crazy world.