About Jessica DeMory
Hello! I'm originally from the Windy City Chicago, but relocated to Cleveland for my position at Case Western Reserve University. Outside of my professional job, I am working on a startup that I hope to have launched within the next month. I am an active traveler visiting a new country at least once a year, while taking mini trips across the beautiful USA. Lastly, I strive to better the Cleveland community through volunteer work such as beach clean-up or teaching youth golf at the Cleveland Metroparks golf courses.
Jessica DeMory purchased this Apartment in 2017
Why Jessica DeMory chose Lakewood
I take a lot of pride in my home and what I offer my guests. I think about how I want to be treated when I am on vacation renting a home and how the smallest details make such a big impact on my stay! This includes those amenities we almost always forget when traveling - toothbrushes, toothpaste, facial cleansing wipes or even that adaptable cell phone charger!
What makes this Apartment unique
The complete privacy of the 2nd floor apartment that has 2 separate private entrances. One is an outdoor entrance that can be accessed up the back steps to your private little deck or you can choose to use the inside encased stairway to access the apartment. Both are completely private. Additionally, for those who are traveling with a packed car there is no need to worry about security as it is under 24/7 camera surveillance with the police station conveniently located one street over! Lastly, the location of this apartment is so ideal as many of the attractions are within walking distance - seafood, bars, beach, lakes. Making this apartment an ideal vacation rental for a couple or small family!
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Great 1-night Stay
All great at this 2nd story apartment. Lots of room, and everything is in great condition. I came with my sister and niece, and they had set up a nice air bed in the extra room. Nice extras, and had every kitchen item you could want. Nice owner, and she was there to greet us when we got out of the car! Of the two sets of stairs, I’d recommend the inside stairs. Would return!
Dining within walking distance (mile or less):
- Pier W $$$ - Seafood & cocktails
- Lake House Restaurant $ - burgers, surf ‘n’ turf, beer
- Barroco $$ - Latin American food & cocktails
- Thai Kitchen Restaurant $$ - Thai food with vegan/vegetarian & gluten free options
- Southern Café Cleveland Premier Soul Food $$ - Classic soulfood
Grocery/Convenience stores within walking distance (0.5 miles):
- Lucky’s Market – Boulder Colorado based health food grocery store
- Discount Drug Mart
Bars/Cafes within walking distance (mile or less):
- The Brothers Lounge – music venue, sports bar & eatery
- Griffin Cider House & Gin Bar – cider beer & cocktails
- L.M.B. – Viking Cocktail bar
- Rising Star Coffee Roasters
- Earth Bistro Cafe
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Cove Park (.3 miles from cottage) –playground, baseball/softball field and soccer field.
- Edgewater Beach (2 miles from cottage) – rent a cabana along shoreline, beach
volleyball, paddle boarding, beach library stands, fishing, swimming, and beach house bar
- Lakewood Park (1 mile from cottage) – outdoor pool, walkway on Lake Erie, bandshell, skatepark, basketball court, tennis court and playground.
- Madison Park (1 mile from cottage) – recreation area with outdoor pool, playground, tennis courts, softball & soccer fields
- Police Station – one street over from cottage or 0.3 miles away
- Fire Department - one street over from cottage or 0.4 miles away
- Emergency Room Hospital – 3 miles from the cottage
- Urgent Care - 0.4 miles from the cottage