Enjoy a comfortable and cozy stay at "All About the View!
2nd Floor Bedroom
1st Floor Bedroom
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- If the cabin is left in a state where it requires the housekeeper more than 1 & 1/2 hours to clean, a $250.00 deep cleaning fee will be charged.
- No smoking is allowed in this chalet and will result in a $250.00 fee for deep cleaning by housekeeping. Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
- No pets are allowed in this cabin due to family & other guest with allergies. A $250.00 deep cleaning fee will be charged if a pet is brought in.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Why Rebecca Boehm chose Chalet Village
Our family has always enjoyed the times we have spent in the Smokey Mountains and have wanted to have our own place to stay. We have lots of memories with groups, couples, large family gatherings, and with our children when they were small. We love both the excitement of being on the strip in Gatlinburg as well as the intimate cozy setting of a chalet. We hope that you will find and share this feeling with your family while staying in our home.
What makes this Cabin unique
This chalet offers a great deck to enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of wine while you look out at Mt. LaConte and also a distant view into downtown Gatlinburg and Anakeesta Village. This chalet offers you not only a great view but it also places you in close proximity to all of the action. All About the View is located less than a mile to Over Gatlinburg and less than 2 miles to the downtown Gatlinburg strip.