Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Villa, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2), (1) Sofa converts to bed
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- See agreement for holiday cancellations.
- You have agreed to the agreement by booking. No need to send us a signed copy of the agreement. Thank you. Brad & Joey
- Cleanings during your stay are not included. Please notify the front desk to schedule cleanings. During peak times please schedule 48 hrs in advance
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Brad & Joey
About Brad & Joey
My wife Joey and I spent two years of traveling to Puerta Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit to decide which resort had everything we wanted and that others would truly enjoy. We found it at Villa La Estancia, Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit. Since purchasing 3 years ago, we travel to our villa once a month and stay for 5 to 10 nights. We love Villa La Estancia and we are so happy we spent the extra money to purchase the villa closest to the ocean for our enjoyment and yours.
Brad & Joey purchased this Villa in 2006
Why Brad & Joey chose Flamingos
We go 1 week per month and love the location and the quality of service that Villa La Estancia offers.
What makes this Villa unique
5 star service, food and amenities. Our oceanfront views from every room. Quality furnishings. Unlike other Villas, we provide extras in the pantry. Napkins, salt, pepper, spices, games, videos, books, magazines and an assortment of items left by other guests for future guest's benefit.