About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Bathrooms: 2, Half Baths: 1
Ensuite bathroom to master bedroom
tub · Toilet
Large downstairs bathroom
tub · Toilet · shower
Small downstairs WC in utility room
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
Hosted by Ciara McInerneyAsk a question
About Ciara McInerney
Kilbaha Cottage holds many wonderful memories for me and my family and is a perfect place to relax and kick back.
Why Ciara McInerney chose Carrigaholt
I spent my childhood summers in this house and have wonderful memories of running to see the dolphins just off the rocks and collecting shells in the many rock pools on the shore. There are sailing courses for children in Kilrush which I enjoyed and of course the many picnics on the nearby beaches. It's a very special house for adults and children alike.
What makes this Cottage unique
Although the house is a holiday home it has everything you might need for your stay. The stunning view and rock pools draw you outside while the sauna is relaxing after a dip in the cove.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- Check- in: Between 4pm and 6:30pm. We would be grateful if you could advise us in advance if your anticipated arrival time is later than 6:30pm.
- Internet: Due to the remote location of the property, we are currently unable to offer WiFi. We hope to be able to provide it in the near future.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact