4 Queen beds/3 full baths. 200 yards to trails & 1 block to Main Street
Studio / 3rd bedrooms
Three (3) sleeping areas: Room A = 1 Queen bed. Room B = 2 Queen Beds and Room C = 1 Queen bed. Unit good for families needing large space or three/four couples.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Sorry, no exceptions.Sorry, no exceptions.
No smoking - Sorry, no exceptions.Sorry, no exceptions.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Neighbor friendly homeowners and guests: Do not create a disturbance or excessive noise after 10 PM or before 8 AM.
- No Third-Party Renters (College Groups, ect.). If so, a cancellation will be required by the person who made the reservation.
- Proof of age with a driver license is required upon request. If not available, a cancellation will be required by the person who made the reservation
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Hosted by Scott ToniolliAsk a question
About Scott Toniolli
My goal is to help you plan and have an enjoyable and memorable vacation in Breckenridge Colorado. I feel gifted to be able to live in what my father calls 'Gods Country' and want to share Colorado with you. If you call and the nights you are requesting are already booked... I will try to provide you information that will help you anyway.
Scott Toniolli purchased this Condo in 2002
Why Scott Toniolli chose Warrior's Mark
Location... Location... Location. A car is not required when staying in this unit.
What makes this Condo unique
I own several properties in Breckenridge and have been serving guests since 2002. I am very involved with Breckenridge holding a variety of Home Owners Association positions / volunteer work.