Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
We follow Covid-cleaning guidelines. Sandy beach along our 300' shoreline..
Beautiful pond-front view right from your comfortable queen-sized pillow-top mattress. Plenty of pillows and extra blankets. Dressers are empty - just waiting for your clothes....
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 2
- No candles or open flames, placing holes in the wall.
- COVID - 19 SAFETY REQUIREMENTS: please bag up all linens and towels upon departure and leave on the bathroom floor.
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by Janet Curcio WilsonAsk a question
About Janet Curcio Wilson
Bob & Janet have lived here for 22 years. Bob works in IT and Janet is the owner of a Mindfulness and Education Advocacy business for individuals of all ages. She worked for 42 years in special education.
Janet Curcio Wilson purchased this House in 2000
Why Janet Curcio Wilson chose Weare
There is no other location capable of lowering blood pressure and providing guests with the comforts of their own home.
What makes this House unique
We have a firepit and with 24 hours notice we can build you a fire to roast marshmallows. You will feel as if you are much farther from civilization - it is so relaxing!