Silver Spur Cabin at The Lazy Buffalo
Silver Spur Cabin
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- * No Smoking within 30 feet of The Lazy Buffalo. If signs of smoking are found, your security deposit will be forfeited.
- Please leave all remotes in the Cabin. There will be a $50 fee deducted from your security deposit if the remotes are removed from the Cabin.
- The cleaning fee is to get the cabin ready for the next guest. Please see listing for complete details on cleaning policy & frequency.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
About Julie Logue
We have lived in Southwest Oklahoma for over 60 years. We love our hometown of Cache. Our area is rich with History and offers endless things to do and discover. The Wichita Mountains are right in our backyard and we get to enjoy their beauty every day. Should you need anything during your stay, our home is just up the road and we are just a phone call away. We hope you make lots of wonderful memories during your visit.
Julie Logue purchased this Cabin in 2019
Why Julie Logue chose Cache
New Cabins... just completed in July 2019 At home atmosphere, rustic elegant cabins Just 2.8 miles from the Entrance to the Wildlife Refuge
What makes this Cabin unique
Location! We are nestled along the foothills of the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge and close to Lawton Fort Sill and Medicine Park. If you love nature, this is the spot for you. The Wichita Mountains has endless things to do and explore. Since we are right on the highway, its a quick drive to Fort Sill and Lawton, Oklahoma.