About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Bathrooms: 1, Half Baths: 1
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- No Smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Washer & Dryer
Hosted by Sheryl OksimowiczAsk a question
About Sheryl Oksimowicz
We just finished up our first year of business at Driftwood Cottage in beautiful Washburn, Wisconsin nested between the Chequamegon National Forest and Lake Superior’s Chequamegon Bay. Several years ago we purchased this small home "Way Up North" as a way to be closer to our transplanted daughter, son-in-law, and grandbabies. For 2 years we spent both summers, all school breaks, every work vacation, and many long weekends turning this labor of love into our Home Away From Home/Vacation Rental! Some of our most memorable projects were tearing out shag carpet (thank you to our son-in-law!), replacing all the old drop ceilings with whitewashed reclaimed cedar, building a pallet wall (50th Bday gift..thank you to my husband!), collecting vintage pieces for the breezeway shelves, and combing the Washburn beaches for driftwood with our youngest daughter and turning them into a father fish/daughter fish wall art piece for her father's day gift! I still can’t believe that so much work could bring so much joy! Please be our guests. We are confident that you will fall in love with Driftwood Cottage’s charm and quirky vintage decor. Ideally located to enjoy all four seasons of Northwoods & lake life during your vacation. Driftwood Cottage in Washburn Wisconsin: Come, Stay, Relax : )
- english, polish
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- A charcoal grill has been provided. You must provide your own supplies and are agreeing to clean after use or $50 will be kept from your deposit
- Please check home upon arrival for any cleaning or maintenance issues and report to owner immediately
- Please keep noise to a minimum between 10pm and 7am. We are located in a quiet area and want to continue respecting our neighbors
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Follows regional health guidelines: COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards (Hawaii - USA)