A Must Stay!!!
Spacious, clean with natural light all around.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- No loud or unruly behaviour permitted on outdoor patio or yard after 10:30 pm.
- No illegal drug use or excessive alcohol use permitted on premises.
- No outdoor footwear to be worn inside the home.
- english, Punjabi, Hindi
About Gulwant Serown
My family and I have lived in nearby Kamloops, BC for over 50 years. This is a breathtaking area of the BC interior on the West Coast of Canada. Clearwater, BC is surrounded by the majestic peaks of Wells Grey Park where hiking, sight-seeing, whitewater rafting, lake and skiing are at your disposal. The waterfalls are nothing but spectacular...A MUST SEE!!!
Gulwant Serown purchased this House in 2019
Why Gulwant Serown chose Clearwater
This property is centrally located in the majestic town of Clearwater, BC with shopping, restaurants, pubs and coffee shops within walking distance. If you're heading this way for a hockey tournament, a ball tournament or just a few days to soak up God's country....this is your dream destination. Our home is situated in a semi-isolated location with no neighbours to one side. The yard is ideal for outdoor barbecues while the kids run abound. Traffic is non-existent within the neighbourhood and parking is plentiful...A Can't Miss!!!
What makes this House unique
Heated tile flooring in the kitchen, a large 55 inch TV with channels to satisfy the sports enthusiast, the movie buff and everything in between...you won't be disappointed!!!