The Vrbo Bear stayed here
We found this property to be beary special
gourmet kitchen,great for families,hot tub,all ensuite bathrooms,large loft
King size beds (2), king size Beds (2) or twins(4), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- CHANGES OF DATES ARE NOT PERMITTED AFTER PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED FOR A BOOKING.
- Snow or weather conditions do not provide the basis for a cancellation request within 60 days of arrival.
- Occupancy in excess of the number of persons stated on the booking enquiry and/or the booking conditions must be approved in writing by the owner.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by John and Catherine McIntyreAsk a question
About John and Catherine McIntyre
The owners of Eureka are John and Catherine Mcintyre. We are Australians who live in Thredbo ,a small ski village in the Snowy Mountains.Yes it does snow in Australia! We owned a boutique property management company that looked after 5 star ski chalets for 12 years so we are well aware of what makes a great holiday. we had been visiting Telluride for more than 15 years before we found the perfect second home.
John and Catherine McIntyre purchased this house in 2008
Why John and Catherine McIntyre chose Mountain Village
Telluride is truly one of the most beautiful places on earth.It is also a fabulous place to ski and to vacation.We have travelled extensively both summer and winter to many destinations around the world and Telluride was the only place outside Australia that really feels like home to us.
What makes this house unique
Eureka is not a vacation rental property ,it is a home. Our aim is to let our guests experience the same level of relaxation and enjoyment that we experience every time we visit.