Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 5-6)
Queen size Beds (3), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - $50 pet fee; Sorry, no cats (we are allergic)$50 pet fee; Sorry, no cats (we are allergic)
No events - Also, no extra guests or visitors allowed.Also, no extra guests or visitors allowed.
No smoking - Smoking is not allowed in this rental.Smoking is not allowed in this rental.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Absolutely no parties of any kind, including wedding festivities (before or after wedding gatherings)or extra guests other than approved from inquiry
- No firearms allowed.
- Quiet time is 10:30 pm to 8:30 am in the courtyard. No excessive noise in hot tub or back patio during Quiet Hours.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
We love to travel; been all over the country. We consider ourselves to have a keen sense of what works. Also, we often travel with our dog.
Rich purchased this condo in 2006
Why Rich chose Shorewood-Tower Hills-Harbert
Harbert is one of those great destinations that once you find it, you hope stays a little bit secret. The restaurants, shops, beaches, culture and all around vibe are unmatched. The Lofts are nothing short of spectacular. Carved out of Michigan's oldest winery, the historic property is unlike anything we have ever experienced. Super design, quality and vision are all present.
What makes this condo unique
A straight shot to the beach, three restaurants and a bakery, galleries, salon/spa across Red Arrow Hwy., and antique shops, all steps from your door. Many wineries and breweries are a 5-minutes, or less, drive down country roads. A dog park is next door at Harbert Park which also has a playground, sand volleyball court/ice rink (winter), fishing pond, pavilion, and a baseball diamond. The Warren Dunes are less than 3 miles away. On site we have a fire pit, picnic pavilion, and a serene prairie with footpaths and relaxation areas.