Why rent our log cabin?
- Three acres of heavily wooded aspen and pine
- Summer wildflowers
- Winter snow and sled-riding out the front door
- Incredible nighttime skies… millions of stars
- Gold medal trout fishing
- White water rafting close by
- Three world-class Colorado ski resorts
- Walk out the door for a hike or mountain bike ride
- Kids love the huge tee-pee
- Cabin geared towards family vacations
– Lots of toys, games, puzzles, books
Crisp blue skies, clean mountain air, and the sounds of silence coupled with a cozy log cabin. Are you looking for a place for your family to relax and rejuvenate from the treadmill of life? Commune with nature, reestablish family bonds and rekindle relationships around the fire! We hope you enjoy our peaceful, secluded log cabin.
Our cabin sits on a secluded 3-acre wooded mountain property less than 90 minutes from Denver and Colorado Springs. It’s only 20 miles to Breckenridge. The cabin is easy to find located just 3 miles off CO Hwy. 9 and 5 minutes from Fairplay and Alma.
The cabin sleeps 14 (12 in beds, with additional sleeping on sofas, pullout sofa, crib, and foam floor pads).
- Upstairs Master Bedroom – king size bed, single bed, crib and foam floor pads.
- Main Floor Bedroom – 2 double beds and 1 twin bed
- Basement Bedroom - queen bed and sofa
- Basement Bunk Room – 2 twins
- Great Room – pullout sofa, futon in loft
So if 'vacation' means returning to the simple life, then our cozy, comfortable, down-to-earth cabin is for you. It’s a great place for a secluded get-away or a family/group to reconnect with one another.