Bach or holiday home, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 6+)
About Russell Malone
In 2015 the Cossey and Malone families purchased the property 50/50 so we had somewhere for family and friends to spend quality time together. There is so much to do no matter what the weather or time of year. We've set the property up so that other people can enjoy the Lake Views experience too.
Russell Malone purchased this House in 2015
Why Russell Malone chose Tikitere
We were looking for a holiday home where we could entertain friends and family and were introduced to the area by friends. We immediately fell in love with the lake and the secluded location. The views from the property are stunning and the access to the water and surrounding means there is never a shortage of things to do.
What makes this House unique
Perhaps the best feature is access to so many activities in the immediate area. The property is elevated above the lake and has a secluded beach with jetty. Exploring, water skiing, biscuiting, boating, hot pools, fishing, kayaking or just bathing. The area around the house is surrounded by a pine forest which is great for walking, jogging, and mountain biking. The tracks wind their way through quiet pine forest and have great views of the lake and access to thermal areas including a hot water stream and pool.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Very helpful host, easily contactable and willing to answer questions. House is lovely and location is perfect for peace and quiet. Highly recommended.
Great place in a beautiful location
Fabulous Mid Winter Break
Had an excellent few days away from our farm. Very easy to find, super quiet AND the view was stunning.
My kids LOVED our private lakefront and my teen LOVED the spacey game!
Beds were comfy, shower pressure excellent and the table top soccer in the downstairs room was a bonus. The fire was easy to light and kept the house cosy in the winter.
We found the secret hot pools - beehives nearby if you have concerns - but they were great!
Oh and the forestry walks were stunning.
I highly recommend and Russell has been very easy to deal with - thanks again
Had an amazing time on the weekend staying here, was absolutely perfect and just like the photos if not better ! Would recommend to anybody who is travelling to Rotorua to stay here! Thanks again Russell 😊
Amazing long weekend, fantastic location and home. Very relaxing. Many thanks!!
the view was amazing, we enjoyed our stay
At the house....
• Secluded beach and jetty.
• There is a jetty at the bottom of the stairs and a boat launching ramp 2 minutes from the house.
• Water ski lanes 200 m from the jetty.
• Manupirua Thermal Springs (5 minutes by boat)
• Okere Falls and the Okere Falls Cafe can be accessed by boat or car
• Mountain biking and walking tracks in the forest immediately surrounding house
• Trout fishing (permit required)
There are also a number of other activities close by including
• Mountain biking including the Whakarewarewa forest - 15 minutes by car.
• White water rafting and kayaking.
• Other spectacular hiking and walking tracks in the region.
• Hot pools and thermal attractions.
• Trout and fly fishing in the Bay area
• Many more local attractions.